“Everything's been messed up since I was captured by Shadow Weaver and we've had to push back this recruiting mission way way back and-”

“Wait, I'm sorry, you were captured?” Perfuma asked, Adora realizing that the two of them had gone elsewhere when they finished the second battle at Plumeria.

“Yeah, everything's fine now though.” She assured them, not bothering to talk about her memory loss because it would just cause too much wasted time. “But, shouldn't we catch up to the rest of them?” 

“Yes!” Entrapta said, putting a pointer finger in the air and Adora led them out of the Beacon. But she couldn't help but wonder what the secrets Light Hope had hidden away were.

.

Glimmer

Bright Moon’s princess lie awake in her bed waiting for Adora to return. Bow had informed her that she had went training and Catra had escaped to the woods somewhere. Glimmer had heard Catra come back some time ago. It was dark out so she imagined she wouldn't want to stay in the forest at night. Adora however was still out there, and considering what recently happened to her, it was anyone's responsibility to worry.

Glimmer stared at the ceiling, unable to fall asleep, yet in some sort of trance. When there was a knock on the door, she snapped out of it and teleported over to the door, fixing her disheveled hair.

“Adora?” She asked as she swung the door open.

“Sorry Sparkles, it's just me.” Catra stood in the shadows of the hallway. 

Glimmer opened the door wider and let her step in. “What's up? Can't sleep?”

“Yeah…” Catra murmured. “I've never slept without any other people around.”

“I get it. Adora was the same.” Glimmer said and teleported the two up onto her bed by the ceiling. Catra sat cross-legged, her back supported by a pillow and Glimmer across from her. 

There were a couple moments of awkward silence between them until Glimmer figured out how to break it. “So… sorry for spying on you earlier. I don't know what's wrong with me.” She rested her chin in both palms.

Catra inhaled deeply and sighed. “It's fine. I'm honestly too tired to care.” She tried to stifle a yawn but failed.

“Uh, you can sleep here if you want.” Glimmer offered. “Adora did that the first day she came here. I woke up with her right where you're sitting. I got so scared I fell off the bed!”

Catra chuckled but declined. “No, but thanks. I'll just wait until Adora gets back.” Glimmer nodded.

“You know, you're a lot different than I imagined, now that I kinda got to know you more.” Glimmer said after a moment. Catra's gaze was down at her hands. She smirked.

“Really? What did you think I was like?”

Glimmer wasn't about to tell her that in her mind, Catra had been this femme evil queen. “Oh, I dunno. Just… different.” She said instead.

“Well-” 

Catra was interrupted by the door bursting open. Scorpia stood there and scanned the room before spotting Glimmer and Catra sitting atop Glimmer's hanging bed.

“Scorpia?” Both said in unison. She seemed almost panicked.

“Catra, Glimmer!" Scorpia exclaimed and Glimmer brought the two back down to the floor where she stood. "Where's Adora?"

Glimmer and Catra looked at each other. "Uh, not here." 

"Why? Did something happen?"

"How did your mission go?"