Chapter 9: Weekend Vacation

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Where should I put all of this stuff?"

Karen: "Um, we can sort it out when we find our rooms."

After finding their rooms and sorting out the luggage, you all head to the beach. As you all walk through the town you and the girls see colorful girls with gemstones all across town. You and Diana are getting familiar vibes from some other group of colorful girl with gemstones. Until you here some familiar voices from a distance thanks to your super hearing.

???(Garnet): "We have the groceries we need to restock the fridge."

???(Pearl): "Amethyst, don't eat the whole fridge again."

???Amethyst): "Alright, just don't your gem in a twist alright."

You then turn to Diana.

(Y/N): "Diana, I heard some familiar voices, come with me."

Diana: "Should we bring our friends along?"

(Y/N): "Sure, I don't see why not."

You then turn to the other girls.

(Y/N): "Hey girls, I know a good spot at the beach, just follow me."

You and the girls followed you to the beach and they found a temple of a giant woman.

(Y/N): "This is a good spot for some beach fun."

Karen then sees a group of 4 people come out of the beach house. A small girl that wears a black tank top that it is torn open at the chest to reveal her gemstone, dark mauve shorts with black stars on each legs and torn white fabric at the bottoms, and her boots become white again. The second tallest girl wears a poofy, cyan blazer with a yellow star on the back over a teal-blue top, indigo leggings, and light pink slip-on ballet flats. The most tallest is wearing orange, and takes the shape of the top of a star, the shape of her suit is unaffected, but the coloring is. The upper torso is now pink with a white, 4-pointed star on top with a light pink outline which also now face sideways, the abdominal area is pinkish-red on the left side, and medium blue on the right, the legs are now completely indigo and magenta at the toes. Her shoulder pads are also a brighter shade of pink than her skin, and she keeps her gloves and wedding rings. The fourth person is a boy with a pink varsity jacket, a black shirt with a star on it, red sandals, and blue jeans.

 The fourth person is a boy with a pink varsity jacket, a black shirt with a star on it, red sandals, and blue jeans