Two Hot Heads

Começar do início

She drank water and went to open her suitcase but it was not opening....she tried A few numbers but it did not work.

She was struggling and cursing her ill fate...when A toned arm grazed her arm and she jerked up.

It was Vikram....water dripping from his hair.....he looked handsome with his sharp jawline and intense eyes.

Akira frowned and yelled - Don't touch me!

Just chill woman! I am just trying to help! Hat baat ko dil pe lene ki jaroorat nahi!
(No need to take everything on your heart)

He then unlocked the lock and gestured her go ahead with her chores.
She quickly ran to the washroom and did her business.
She came out looking like a fresh flower. She looked a little relieved...Vikram was stealing glances when she was applying her body lotion.
Having her around him...so close to him...his patience was breaking but he was a man of his words. He did not want to give any false hopes to his heart. He knew Akira is not going to accept his love anytime soon.

Akira's voice brought him back - Hello mister! Where are you lost?

Hun? - he asked started

I said I want to see vidit and Kiyara! - she huffed

They are sleeping, don't worry! And if you want to check on them...come with me! - Vikram said

He click opened a door right next to the dressing room, and Akira smiled.
There, both the kids were sleeping well tucked in on warm cozy duvets. The room looked so peaceful and decorated.
This!?! - she was overwhelmed

Vikram said - What did you think, I will leave our kids to some attendant! This room was specially designed with my bedroom, you know....when I was expecting my Kiyara...! When she was small, I wouldn't leave her alone at nights. Even though I hardly came here but Taayi maa sa arranged everything for my baby...when she heard the news!

Akira felt his voice a little shaky....she saw him...who was trying hard to control his emotions. She said - Thank you!

Vikram smiled a little.
It's late....i think you should sleep...! May be there would be a few rituals tomorrow...you should take rest! - he said softly

Akira hummed and laid on the bed.
Vikram came towards her and to her surprise he leaned on her....his eyes scanned her every feature...she was stunned...she stuttered... Wh... What are you doing...?
Vikram just took a pillow and a sheet and said - I know you are not comfortable in sharing the same bed....so i will sleep on the couch...you relax!

Both of them tried to sleep but sleep was far far away from their bodies.

Both of them were feeling nostalgic...their past haunted them...akira tossed and closed her eyes while Vikram watched her and soon his eyelids felt heavy and he slept.

A continuous knock on the door brought Vikram out of his slumber and he flickered his eyes...and first thing he saw was the empty bed... Where is she..?
Then the sound of running water confirmed that she was may be taking a shower.
He opened the door to be greeted by Tayi maa. She said - Good morning Vikram! How are you! You ok, right?

He replied - Yes tayi maa I am fine... Do you need something! You are up so early!

Tayi maa said - Oh! Nothing, I just came to give these clothes for Akira! She is supposed to wear it for your post marriage rituals. Where is she?

She is probably taking a shower! - he replied
Um... Tayi maa, can we not skip these rituals! You know...she is not comfortable and all this customs is new to her. I don't want to force her to follow our traditions.

She said - Nonsense! Vikram, she is a part of family now... She has to follow these traditions from now on. Last time, you did whatever you felt like.... But this time... Let me handle this...and if she says she is not comfortable...i will not pressurize her!

With that she left!

Vikram sighed and turned around to see a nervous Akira...wearing a saree...her water dripping hair...kajal filled eyes...she was fidgeting with her fingers.

He cleared his throat and said - Um...sorry about that...tayi maa gave this for you!
Listen... You.. Don't... But before he could say any further...both vidit and Kiyara launched themselves on him.

Good Morning Mommy-Daddy! - both of them squealed

Vikram smiled at them and kissed their cheeks lovingly.
Akira too hugged them and kissed their foreheads with love.

Mumma! You did not give morning kiss to daddy! He will feel bad! - said Kiyara

Both of their heads spun towards each other.

Yes Mumma! Give Daddy A kiss! - Vidit whined

Akira tried to deny...but they didn't budge. In fact they threatened her that they will not eat their breakfast.

Vikram too tried to divert their attention but failed.

Defeated, Akira walked to him, and tip toes and kissed him on his cheeks....his eyes widened...and both the kids giggled and clapped.
And Akira, ran out of the room, embarrassed!
And poor Vikram, stayed frozen over thinking what the hell just happened!

Hello guys!
New update for you all!
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Will see you soon!