The Emperor

Zirob stood up, facing his sister. "Sister... Where are we? What is this place?" he felt less weight on himself. The power of the Light felt like not a burden anymore and the place invoked calmness to his core being, his wrath and the thirst of revenge had vanquished from the mysterious aura of this palace above the universe.

"Look around, my brother. This is the Palace of Ascendence, more importantly, it is my husband's palace." she moved herself to the side and a behemoth of an Archon walked toward Zirob. Over double the size of Zirob.

The head of the royal guards shouted. "All hail the Emperor of all Archons! The Conqueror of the Eastern Plates and the Subjugator of all creatures!" they salute him by stabbing the spear's tip downwards on their right side and putting both of their upper hands over their chests. The upper right hand over the upper left hand.

Dirixis stood in front of Zirob, they both glared at each other to what if felt like an eternity. Dirixis then took off his helmet and Zirob almost pulled a punch, but Dirixis took off his helmet anyways. His face alone struck fear in the hearts of the guards who are noticeably submissive to their Emperor, but Zirob is different. Zirob does not fear princes, lords, kings or emperors anymore.

"I am Dirixis Urit Al Rax from House of Scar. Introduce yourself Wielder of Light." Urit as his father's name, the head of House of Scar. The ultimate champion of the mighty House of Scar. Al Rax, his tribe.

Zirob responds with his chest puffed up fooling himself to be equal to Dirixis. "I am Zirob Vintisis Al Nier from House of Wrath." Dirixis looked back to his wife, the Empress and then at her brother. He abandoned his House's name. The House of Unity, which he belonged to.

"House of Wrath?" he smiled. "Battle me Zirob Vintisis Al Nier from House of Wrath! Take your position!" Dirixis smiled with excitement, the power of Light, to see its magnitude. That is fun for Dirixis. Dirixis who made the Dragon Dynasty for the first time recognize the Archons as equals. The Light, the glorious Light that saved the Archons and this planet of its doom. He does not wish to steal the power but to test it, and fight it, to see who's stronger.

Zirob and Dirixis get teleported to a room of infinite space. It has no walls or anything that obstructs the view of both Zirob and Dirixis, as Dirixis wished.

"My bearer, you don't know how to even extract the light from me! How will you even fight him?" Zirob glances at Irtan.

"When I was transported here, the Light seemed to be easier to handle than before. I will extract it." Zirob noticed that Dirixis is not wearing royal armor that of noble liege, but surprisingly normal infantry heavy armor.

Not even taking me seriously?

"If you give me a good scratch I'll grant you and your Gauntlet a special gift. Your gauntlet will be ecstatic." 

"Irtan?" he looked at the Gauntlet.

"My bearer, I'm not sure what he's talking about." he shifted his gaze at Dirixis.

"Before you fight me, child of Vintisis, extract your light."

"I know." 

He looked at the Emperor for a moment then closed his eyes. and had begun his process of extracting the light. He closed his eyes and the Light looked like a ball in the center of his body, a ball of infinite radiance, infinite luminosity and completely weightless. So easy to pick up yet so hard to approach. The radiance of its heat made it hard to approach since it felt like he was going to be torched or the luminosity which made it blinding to see anything.

"My bearer, this might stir up bad memories, but remember an easily approachable person you like. Imagine him and focus that picture. The Light is the path of peace and tranquility and not the path of revenge and wrath. That is the path of the Darkness. A simple path, but so corrupt..." Irtan ended it in a sad note.

He approached the ball with all of his might yet the ball is not letting him come closer, his body felt heavier,  his eyes are blinded by its luminosity and his skin blistered from its radiance. He was in his core being, but the pain felt real.

"Come back, you little...!" The ball at first didn't budge and just stayed float torturing him while he tried his best to capture it. He was stuck in place, in agony.

The ball emitted a wave of energy and it shaped itself into a creature. All white with horns protruding from the side of his head and it faced backward. Horn of seemingly infinite shine and sharpness. The creature had no facial features and looked more like a ghost than an actual creature. He snapped his finger and a throne of white and grey jewels form. He sits on the throne, resting his ghastly hands. 

I am Irtan, Created by the Great Machine. Speak. His voice boomed across the infinite plane.

Irtan? This isn't my Gauntlet, this isn't what Irtan described the light. "You are not Irtan. Who are you? An imposter." he took a stance. I did not think of the possibility of Irtan being hostile.

Imposter? Do you really think a creature of Light is an imposter of an item of Light? A creature of Light is an item of Light.

"It's possible!" He began to circle the creature and kept checking his sides and behind him for possible traps or enemies.

The Irtan you see outside is my younger naive self. The kindness I showed to your people was a mistake.

"I am not of these people. Do not clump me with filthy prines, lords and kings. I am Zirob, from House of Wrath. The House that will destroy the system of tyranny and betrayals, with their own poison."

... You child, have too much hatred and you ignore the name your father bestowed upon you?

"My name is just a regular name.-"

Yet, when you write it, it doesn't sound like those of regular names. Where is the -ixis, like of Dirixis or of -mis-, like of Karamiskis.

"You're lecturing me in names and yet I wonder. What does Irtan mean anyway?"

Obey.

Zirob got into a kneeling position. Face looking toward the ground like some knight serving a lord. Shuddered in fear. The fear of death. The memories of that day had resurfaced and it caused him to tear up.

"You...-" he tried to hold his tears, but few leaked out.

SILENCE! his voice hurled a gust of wind throwing Zirob miles away from Irtan.

AM I NOT IRTAN, THE OVERSEER. YOU WILL ONLY OBEY MY WISHES AND I AM ONLY GRANTING YOU MY POWERS OVER A WHIM, NOTHING MORE. DO NOT INFATUATE YOURSELF WITH THE POWERS OF LIGHT. OH, WIELDER OF MINE.