I missed him already, but I had to distance myself from him. I was easily attached and that was a big problem for me, which scared me. I never had a boyfriend and starting with a guy like Zac was scaring, because I knew it was a hard relationship with a lot of other things coming with it.

Funny how just a few hours ago I wanted him to be only mine, the world to know that he is taken, but now I want to keep this between me and his friends. Those comments that were mean and some even threatened me made me completely change my mind about it.

*next morning*

I woke up and it was early in the morning, I had my alarm ready to go to Zac's house, because I still worked for him, even if he didn't want me to. I was still lying in bed; my head was still full of different thoughts. I looked at my phone and decided to stay at home, so I texted Neymar who was probably still sleeping.

"Morning, I'm not coming today sorry. I feel sick, but don't worry "

I started listening to music and fall asleep again for another two hours until my phone woke me up.

"Do you need anything? I'll come over before practice to see how you are :/" I read Zac's text, but I suddenly didn't want him to come.

"No, I don't, don't worry , please don't, and I don't want you to catch it also. We'll meet tomorrow," I answered hoping he won't insist to come.

"You sure? I don't care; I need to be sure my cutie is okay"

"Zac, I'm fine. I'll go take a nap now, enjoy your training" I answered to make him feel like I'm okay and nothing is wrong.

After texting with him, I looked on Instagram and noticed that a fan posted a link of an article about Zac's new supposed to be girlfriend on a photo in Zac's hashtag.

When I opened it, I noticed there was the photo of me and Zac talking that had already been published a day ago and then a new photo that was taken from someone that paused the premiere on TV when the camera showed me and Dylan and Zendaya during the show.

My entire face could be seen and people, who knew me, could easily recognize me. I looked down for comments and some of them were nice saying that I looked pretty, but some were already asking for my name and were mad not just at me, but about the fact that Zac was not with Vanessa and that he was not single.

The only positive thing was that I was not famous so people didn't know my name. I put down my phone and decided to watch some TV and make myself lunch, because it was already late since I slept for the entire day.

While watching TV my phone started ringing and it was Zac.

"Yeah?"

"Hey Vera, how are you feeling?" Zac asked concerned.

"I'm better, don't worry. How was training?" I hated lying, but I felt a disconnection with him, as if I needed time away from him.

"It was okay, like always. Do you want me to come over?"

"No, don't. I need you to stay healthy" I forced a smile to calm him a little.

"Okay, as you wish. I'm driving now so I have to go"

"Okay, bye Ney"

"Bye"

He said as I hung up and suddenly felt upset. I heard from his voice that he wasn't okay with me not letting him come. I felt bad and decided to go back in bed and listen to sad music, like being upset was not enough.

I have not heard from Zac the entire day, but I didn't text or call him. The bad feelings that started to grow inside me were getting stronger so I decided not to see him the next morning and same with the next day.