Part 16

I was starting to feel much more intense feelings for Zac and that scared me. I knew he was famous and one of the hottest actors, but I didn't realize how much his fans were protective over him.

This scared me and that is why I couldn't call my best friend. I wanted to talk with her, but I didn't want to lie about Zac and me, because I knew that she was going to tell all my friends in Las Vegas and the news would spread quickly.

I texted her back a short message just to let her know that I didn't forget her, "It's a long story, nothing special. I can't talk now, we'll talk soon. Love you"

As I sent the text, I looked once again at the Zac tag on Instagram and noticed there were more and more compared photos of this "mystery" girl with Zac and Dylan. Everyone was confused and eager to find out who she was.

After a while, someone opened the front door and I knew it was Zac. He threw his stuff on the ground and walked to me on the sofa happily for the evening.

"How is my love?" He asked as he placed a kiss on my head, sat close to me, and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Good" I forced a smile and looked at him to see my smile, not to realize that I was faking it and then looked back to my phone.

"Did you like the premiere?"

"Yeah, it was amazing" I said as I closed Instagram, but he noticed.

"You made yourself an Instagram? Did you follow me?" Zac asked enthusiastic.

"I did" I laughed and then noticed he immediately took out his phone and saw that I followed him.

"No!" I said quickly when he was about to follow me back.

"What?" he looked at me confused, "Isn't this you?"

"If you follow me then your fans will see, wait for some days"

"Well it's not like every person I follow I date," he laughed, but I didn't, because this scared me, there were already photos of us coming out and I was not ready for this.

"I know but there are already photos of us talking, we have to be careful" I said and got up to get my coat.

"Vera, you do realize we won't hide forever" Zac moved so he could look at me, "Where are you going?"

"I know. I have to go to my place, remember. We said we won't rush too much." I said as I took all my things, walked to the sofa placing a kiss on Zac's lips, and walked out of the house.

Zac stayed on the sofa, confused for my sudden decision. I didn't want to get away from him, not now that he was in a particularly good mood, but I had to. Things were getting too much in to public eyes and even if I thought at first that that was not going to be a problem, I was wrong.

It scared me to be in public eyes, to be hated by fans and to be criticized. That fear was stronger than the feelings I had for Zac. For me he deserved someone else, someone who was beautiful and rich just like he was, and not a girl cleaning his house to get enough money to live in a small apartment.

I felt bad for leaving him like that, but if I would stay there, he would notice my bad mood and I was not ready to talk about it. When I was at home, I went to watch TV and try not to think about everything that was going on.

Then I heard my phone and looked at it,

"I'll go sleep now. Alone, because you left me. Dream of me cutie"

It was from Zac and it made me happy to see that he thought of me before sleeping so I answered quickly,

"Just like you did to me this morning! Good night baby"