Game over (The last chance part 1)

I wake up again, Jess did too...

Yeah, you're right it's the last lifeline, I look at my wrist, a last heart left, and this time, we are back at the situation, when we figure out, someone's there.

I looked at Jess, she looked at me, we both knew what to do. So without a word, we start working.

Jess closed all doors and windows, while I call the police and repeat the same thing, it's around 9 minutes left to be 11.

We need to be PREPARED.

We met at the basement.

We both held hands and I said her

"LAST CHANCE JESSIE, WE NEED TO CHANGE THE WAY OF PROCESSING AGAINST THEM"

B_but how??? Said my baffled Jessie...

"We have 6 more minutes to plan, and we have to sort out everything..." (me trying to be Sherlock Holmes here, lol)

"So, lastly we saw they weren't one but three..." Police on their way...

"wait, where did they get my old wheelchair??!?" that was kept upstairs, right??"

Right !! (Jessie, shouted)

"Okay that means one moron from them climbed up, while the other lit the room and another one was shot!!"

Whoa!! I got it!!!

See Jessie, now I'm going to tell you a plan of the whole process, we can live, we can die, but we WILL fight.

So the plan is..........
Craacccckkkk! Shriitttetttettt! (Lights out)

🌟Author's note (I won't tell u the plan, otherwise there will be nothing left for climax, lol forgive me!!) 🌟

Tiiiit, Tiiiit, Tiiiit, Tiiiit...

"It's 11, get ready!"

The killers... They're here.

We were prepared, or we thought so, we kept a few respond like a bat with us...

I knew they were outside, I tried to shout and say "let's lock ourselves in my room, till the police comes" and yeah they heard it...

In the meantime... Jess climbed on the roof, while she saw the killer pouring kerosene through the window and trying to burn the room...

But, but, but...

We HAVE OUR WAYS, TO FIGHT.

Jess poured kerosene on the killer from the rooftop, he was perplexed, he looked up to see what's that, but it was late for him, Jess lit a matchstick and threw it on him.
I can hear his screams, painful screams, and can see him burn from my window.

Then I saw Jess running down, she said, "someone behind me, go away, go away." I can't leave my Jessie.

I tried to go to her, but it was late, he was already down. Coming one step forward... Jess was in front, I was in a bit distance from him...

He tried to come near Jess... But I threw a glass vase on him, and he stopped for some time... I came to see if Jessie was alright, suddenly, I can't move forward, I saw, he pressed the wheelchair with his leg without letting me go...

I tried to move the wheels and he leaves the wheelchair suddenly, I fall down hurting my broken leg, hard, too hard...

He kept his feet on my head, and raise his bayonet to kill me...

But he never knew he dropped the small knife, which was tied to his leg, and Jess picked it up, lying down, and pressed it in his leg, the time he took to look down in pain... Was utilised by me, while I broke a stick like part from wheelchair and hit him hard, he fell on the ground, I gave him quite 5 to 6 hits out of anger, pain...

Then both of us were lying there, tired, lost, pained, scared...

But wait, where's the last one??? There should be three isn't it???

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

What about the last killer, how's he going to plan, how will they fight against it?? Are they even prepared???

A Game Against Death जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें