CHAPTER ONE

Chapter One "EARTH-50"

Earth-50
Ohio, Starling City, The Grand Palace
23:36
January 3, 2011
Alexandra's Point of View:

"What exactly happened, Andrei?" She asked loudly. Then the guards that surrounded them looked at her and said, "Who are you? Are there more of you? Why are you inside the palace? Who are you working for? You. The one standing, kneel and hands in the air!" the captain of the guards asked and commanded, who is a blonde and looked scary.

I immediately obeyed as I didn't want to get hurt. "Answer the questions I asked before.'' the blonde captain demanded. ''My name is Alexandra Delacruz. No there no more of us. And we didn't mean to breach inside a palace, we are very sorry for that. We don't work for anyone, I promise. We're from another Earth. If I am correct this is Earth-50. A monarchy Earth. We only breached here because our A.I. had suggested that we move on from our loved ones' death here, a peaceful Earth, away from old memories of the past.'' I explained almost tearing up.

''That still doesn't excuse you five from trespassing.'' the blonde captain said sternly. "What is going on here? It's in the middle of the night.'' a male voice was heard. The female captain made a gesture to the guards, then she and the guards kneeled. All of them saying, ''Your Majesty.''.

"Why are there children kneeling with their hands up?" the man appeared and asked the blonde captain. The guards and the captain raised up and the captain answered him, "They were caught trespassing in the palace, right now, they are questioned. A breach appeared and they walked through it. Then I started asking questions as to why they are here. A female child that must be their leader answered and had said that they are from another Earth. What are your orders Your Majesty?" the blonde captain asked the man. "Sara, how many times must I tell you to call me Oliver. It is only suitable for you to call me that since you're my sister-in-law. And please, let me question them. They are only children from the looks of it. Kindly bring them to the meeting room.'' Oliver said, as that is, I suppose his name.

"Yes, understood You're- I mean, Oliver," Sara said who is the captain. She bowed to him and so did the guards. Olver smiled kindly and then looked at me and my siblings. He nodded at us and then left the room that we were in. Then Sara and the guards rose again. "Alright. You five, stand up and follow me. Guards, go back to your positions, I'll be taking over here.'' Sara commanded. The guards bowed o her and then left for their positions. Sara told us to follow her, and we did not want to get in trouble.

She leads us into a room that had a sign that said, 'Meeting Room'. Sara opened the humongous door and told us to come in as 'His Majesty' would be waiting for us inside to question us as to why we are here.

No One's P.O.V.:

The five entered the room and saw the man named Oliver that they saw earlier before. They sat on the unoccupied seats while Sara waited outside. "Greetings to you five. My name is Oliver Queen, I'm the King of this Earth, Earth-50. So, you five must be from another Earth as my guards saw all of you walk through a breach here. And since I have introduced myself to you all, aren't you going to introduce yourselves to me too?" said the 'King'. The five were hesitant but introduced themselves.

"I am Alexis Cassandra Delacruz, I am the youngest of us. I have electrokinesis, aerokinesis, weather manipulation, pocket dimension manipulation, and other abilities," said Alexis. To say that Oliver was shocked that a child has many abilities that she can control.

"My name is Julio Christopher Delacruz, I am the second to the last child. I posses umbrakinesis, photokinesis, shadow body, pocket dimension manipulation and many more," Lio said. The King was astounded by the fact that there were now two of the five that had powers.

"I'm Thomas David Delacruz, the middle child. I use terrakinesis, metallokinesis, pocket dimension manipulation and more." Tom said.

Oliver now was beyond astounded, no word can describe how shock he is as to there were now THREE! of the five that has powers.

"I am Alexandre June Delacruz, the second child. I manipulate pyrokinesis, magma manipulation, pocket dimension and many more." Andrei said. Oliver now is guessing that all of the five had powers.

"And I'm Alexandra Jane Delacruz, the eldest. I control cryokinesis, cryomagma manipulation, and other abilities too. Again, we are very sorry for trespassing your palace. We didn't know that we would breach inside a palace." Alexa explained and apologized.

The King only smiled and said, "It's not a problem, you don't have to worry. Since you five are from another Earth, I have an offer. I heard your explanation for Sara. I will let you live here on our Earth and live in the palace for a while until all of you can find a home to live in. In the meantime, the eldest of you five is going to help me make your identifications and your backgrounds so that you all can live in peace. In exchange for all that I will do for you five, you all just have to simply live here in peace and not take advantage of anything that we will do for you. You can also ask me favors if you want but do not take advantage of that because you all would lose my trust and then you'll have to go to another Earth. Do you understand?"
The quintuplets started crying, tears of happiness and gratefulness. "Can we hug you?" Alexa choked out, her voice cracking. "Of course," Oliver replied. The five came running to him, tackling him in a bear hug. They thought that they were going to be imprisoned, but they thought wrong.

They were given a new life to start over. Then Alexa pulled out of the hug and asked, "Why? Why are you trusting us so easily when we just met you?". Oliver smiled warmly at them and replied, "Because I don't want children living in the streets or be orphans and go to a stranger's family that they don't want to. And because I have children of my own, and you all just lost someone important in your lives.". The children started tearing up again. "Now, it's still midnight and I want you five to rest. You could sleep in one of the rooms with five beds and rest here until then, remember our condition. And you all would be joining us in breakfast with the other royalties. Sara will escort you tomorrow to the dining room.

Right now, I'll be the one to escort you to your room, I know you all would want to sleep in the same room." Oliver said. The five only nodded and smiled at him. He led them out of the room and into their new sleeping quarters.

The five thanked Oliver and entered their room, unpacked and took turns in the shower. They changed into their pajamas and slept.