Chapter 7

^^Fucking art

^^Fucking art

Ashley's POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Danielle was kissing Harry. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Harry didn't kiss her back. He tried to push her off but she jumped up into his arms and tightened her legs around him. He was still trying to push her still, but she held on to him tighter.

Okay, that's it.

I took her hair in between my hand and pulled hard. She screamed in pain and jumped off of Harry.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" She screamed at me.

"Can't you see he doesn't want you?" I asked calmly.

"Why? What's he to you?" She crossed her arms. Then she looked at me closely. Her eyes widened, as if recognizing me. "Wait a second. He was dancing with you. Wasn't he?" I said nothing, I was too confused.

"You bitch." She growled and lunged at me.

I fell to the floor, with her on top of me. She started choking me. It was becoming hard to breath. She was screaming again and again "You took him away from me." I tried stopping her, but she wouldn't budge.

All of a sudden she was pulled away from me. I coughed to get in some air that was badly needed. I looked up to see Harry looking at me in concern. I nodded lowly to tell him its okay. He then turned to her.

"You. I do not like you. Can't you get a fucking hint?! You were just a fling. Nothing more. Now get out of here before I make you." He growled angrily.

She looked up at him, embarrassed, but still said, "But, Scott, I thought you liked me. I love you. I really do. I can't live without you. Leave her and we can be together."

He scoffed, "But I don't. Stop embarrassing yourself and get out of here. Don't call me ever again." He turned around and held his hand out for me to get up. I took it and stood up. "Oh and touch her again and you'll have hell to pay for."

She scoffed and turned around. "Whatever. But I'll have you one way or the other." She smirked sinisterly. I watched the crowd part to give her way.

When she was out of view, Harry turned to me, and cupped my face in his hands. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" He asked lowly. Concern clear on his face. He tilted my head left and right to see her fingerprints on my neck.

He shook his head, "This shouldn't have happened." He took my hands in his. "My house is nearby. Can you come? I'll let you put some ice on that."

I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system or what. But I nodded and smiled. He smiled back and I followed him out of the club.

We made our way to the parking. Where I saw that we were going towards a black, Range Rover. He opened my door for me and I sat inside. He came in through the other side. That's when I realized.