Chapter 5

Harry WHYYYYY?!

A few days later, i got a text.

Unknown: Heyy
Ashley: Hi. Who's this?
Unknown: Don't remember me?
Ashley: No and if you won't tell me I'll block your number.
Unknown: Okay chill its Harry

I rolled my eyes. Of course, it just had to be him. Wait how did he get my number? Oh never mind, it had to have been Steph. I made a mental note to kill her the next time we meet.

You changed 'Unknown' to 'The Devil 😈'.

The Devil 😈: Devil? I'm flattered.
Ashley: Don't be.
The Devil 😈:Well if I'm the devil, then its only fair if...

The Devil 😈 changed 'Ashley' to 'Angel😇'

The Devil 😈: Much better.

I blushed at his nickname. What? Why am I blushing? What is he doing to me?

Angel 😇: Really? 😒
The Devil 😈: Well its true.
Angel 😇: Anyways, you got something to tell me?
The Devil 😈: The Mist
Angel 😇: And what's that?
The Devil 😈: A club that you're coming to tonight
Angel 😇: I am?
The Devil 😈: Yes you are
Angel 😇: No I'm not
The Devil 😈: Yes you are
Angel 😇: No I'm not
The Devil 😈: 10'o'clock tonight and wear something good and you can bring Stephanie.

I rolled my eyes, again. Who does he think he is? He's gonna say something and I'm just gonna follow him. No way. I am not going. And nothing is gonna change my mind.

I laid down on the bed and sighed. I'll just take a nap real quick. Have to go pick up Steph from work later. I mentally told myself to wake up for that. Too lazy to get up and put an alarm.

Hmm... The covers feel so soft.

And with that I fell into a deep slumber.

.  .  .  .  .  .

I woke up to the sound of harsh knocking on the door. I furrowed my brows but couldn't open my eyes. It's like they were glued together. I could also hear rain. Hmm... I like rain. It wasn't until I heard shouting from outside that I opened my eyes.

"Ash I swear to God, if you don't open this door I'm gonna break it. Ash!! I know you're in there." A familiar, feminine voice said, who I soon recognized to be Steph.

Oh shit, Steph! I was supposed to pick her up.

I quickly shot up from the bed and hurried to the door. Almost slipping in the process. I fixed myself by the mirror beside the front door and then opened the door.

I was almost gonna laugh at the state Steph was in right now, but I knew better than to do that. Standing in front of me, was a very angry looking Steph. Her make-up was all over her face. The mascara and eyeliner that i was sure she spent hours to perfect was smudged.

"You never came. You were supposed to pick me up from work. But you never came! Do you have any idea how much I had to walk in the freaking rain?!" Steph shouted.

I quickly ushered her inside and apologized, a lot.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Ugh gosh, I feel so bad. I'm so sorry. Really I am. I'm so sorry. Here I'll get you some clothes. Go and take a shower. I'm so sorry." I rambled.

I quickly fished out some clothes for her. A yellow hoodie and some warm sweat pants. I gave the clothes to her and she went to take a shower.

I went to the kitchen and made her some coffee to warm her up.