Chapter 4

Tsuna tries to make himself shrink as he sits on the edge of the dark-colored couch, his body uncomfortably stiff and straight. Because he had yet to buy his new uniform* (he was going to some time after this meeting.), he was dressed in Namimori Chu's uniform, and was sitting beside another teen with bright, cherry-colored hair (he tried to sit as far away as he could from the other). In one of his hands was a paper that had a picture of weird... yellow octopus... thing who was wanted by the government, and in the other was a green knife that seemed to be made of rubber.

"The situation is exactly as I described." A woman with short hair continues what she was asserting to the teenagers. "Revealing the secrets behind Earth's crisis is strictly forbidden."

The woman, along with the silent male behind her, were part of the Ministry of Defense*. Along with the results of Tsuna's entrance exam and what class he's in*, a letter had also been sent. It gave Tsuna a time and date to meet in Ichigaya, Shinjuku, Tokyo where the Ministry of Defense was headquartered. This, of course, confused the brunette, considering that students are not usually told to meet up and have a little chat.

"If you were to leak the information you would undergo memory erasure treatment."

Tsuna shudders as the red-head beside him mutters―almost mockingly―loudly, "Scary!"

"All members of Class E have been provided the same explanation. Everyone else is already involved in the mission." The woman turns to the red-head. "Akabane-san, if your suspension from school is lifted, you will return to Class E."

Then she turns to Tsuna (he didn't flinch violently, whaaaaaa―), "Sawada-san, if you accept these conditions, you will also be in Class E.

"Therefore, I will entrust you with this assassination mission as well!"

"Hey..." The other teen―Akabane―brings the green knife up, grabbing the end and bending it, "Is this rubbery knife really gonna work?"

"Yes. It is harmless to humans, but I guarantee it will be effective against him."

Abruptly, Akabane starts to grin and then he starts to laugh, Tsuna's eyes widening.

"Well, even if it won't work on humans, it doesn't really matter." The red-haired male stabs the flier with the knife with a swift movement of his hand, "Just once, I've wanted to try killing the living being known as a sensei."

'What the heck is wrong with this guy?!' Tsuna had to keep himself from inching away from Akabane (he was already at the end of the couch; he would unfortunately meet the arm of it painfully, if he kept going).

"Any other questions?" The woman moves her attention to Tsuna, somehow not disturbed in any way by Akabane, "Sawada-san?"

Tsuna flails his hands, dropping the knife and the flier ("So clumsy", he sighs), "No―ah!"

He attempts to catch the falling items but fails, blushing as he bends to pick them up and tries to hide behind his bangs. The woman nods, her face still blank as it has been since the beginning, and she glances at Akabane, who shakes his head with an alarming smirk on his face.

"You will be given weapons, such as guns, ammunition, and blades made with special material upon your arrival, and you may keep the blades that have been given." The woman (how did he not know her name?) peers at her male companion and he nods. "We'll lead you out now."

Timeskip

Tsuna lets a out a huge sigh of relief as he gets outside. He just felt uncomfortable being in a building without anyone he knows close to him (Reborn was most likely listening in somehow―it's Reborn.) and sitting near a male that greatly disturbed him (he didn't scare him though―meeting a certain sadist made his tolerance for... different people reach a high number.) to the point of being at the very end of the couch. The brunette moves his eyes to the green knife that was still in his hand, taking in the details of the strange weapon.