"You see mommy" I say

"How was that" says Sha coming out out of the booth

"I'm gonna play it back" I say

"Um put some headphones on him" says Sha"You already can't fucking hear, let's save his hearing please"

She puts the little ear muffs over his ears. He doesn't like them to much but he keeps them on.

"I wanna put this one out" says Sha

"We gotta go through Gucci" I say

"Fuck, the money straight but this asking permission to put shit out is getting old" says Sha

"We have enough songs to drop an album but I think you should get some features" I say

"I got you" says Sha"I'm gonna hit up dreezy"

"Oh you got connections now" I say laughing

"Mommy finna put this album out lil daddy" says Sha picking up Shalom"Oh you need to be changed"

She grabs his bag and go over to the couch and change him.

"Damn dude, they asked for everything but a blood sample for me to get on here" says Camila walking in the door

"I gotta protect my family bud" I say as she gives me a hug

"Hey stinky butt" says Camila looking at shalom

"What's up C" says Sha changing the babies diaper

"Well I was wondering if you can watch Junie while we go to prom" says Camila"Mom told me when the baby came out that she wasn't doing it"

"Damn, yeah I guess" says Kehlani

"Thank you" says Camila

"Don't be out here making another baby on prom night" says Sha

"No, one is enough" says Camila"I owe yall though and I wanted to talk to Sha if you don't mind"

"Yeah what's good" says Sha handing the baby to me"Let's go outside, I need some air"

Camila POV

"What's up C" says Sha

"I'm worried about Normani, the doctor thinks it postpartum depression" says Camila"She doesnt seem like she's here and I try to get the baby as much as I can because she gets really stressed"

"Fuck, have you told her to get help" says Sha

"Yeah but she says shes fine" says Camila"She's doing great at her internship and she wants the job so she's been doing too much and says she doesn't have time"

"I thought she was good" says Sha"Don't worry I'm gonna talk to her today C"

"Great, I'm hoping when we go out for prom it will give her sometime to breath" says Camila"But how are you guys"

"Good, just still getting to know each other again and everything else" says Sha"She's afraid to get sexual and it sucks because I don't know what to do"

"I would usually end the conversation there but because of the situation I'm gonna let you vent" says Camila"She's just a little insecure. Lil Sha should be sleeping through the night so you guys should try some stuff"

"Yeah, we'll see" says Sha

"Imma head out, I'm mad late coming from my lunch" says Camila

Sha

Camila was right, I should just get sexy for her and see how it goes. I put lil Sha down then put on one of my savage lingerie and come in the room. She slowly looks up from her laptop then close it.

"What did I do to deserve this" says Kehlani laying in bed

"I want you to fuck me" I say crowling onto the bed and pulling the covers back

I straddle her and start kissing down her neck and grinding on her slowly.

"Fuck" says Kehlani smiling

"You must like that alot" I say smiling

"I can't have sex how you want it" says Kehlani

"Girl, shut up" I say"You can and we are now. I just want you"

"I just want you too" says Kehlani

I lay back and start playing with my pussy as she watches. I see her pull her dick out and start stroking up and down. My pussy was getting so wet, I feel her slide a finger in me and pull it out and lick it as she keeps masturbating.

"I'm so hard" says Kehlani

I straddle her again and start riding her dick.

"Umm fuck, I missed that baby" I say riding slow

"Your pussy is so fucking wet" says Kehlani

I can feel her thrusting her hips a bit trying to make me take all of her. She grabs my ass and I start going really fast making her come instantly.

"Mmmm shit shit" says Kehlani as I cover her mouth and I keep riding her as she comes causing her to shake hard.

"I love you" I say

"I love you so much" says Kehlani

TBC