Revenge- Fred Weasley x Reader

Start from the beginning

You sat in the library trying to focus on your potions essay instead of the group of fourth years that were giggling behind their hands pointing at you every so often. You finally snapped whipping around to face the group.
"You point at me one more time and I will cut that finger off." You threatened your voice low and menacing.
The younger students flashed red, eyes widened before mumbling an apology and quickly exiting the library.
"Well you scared the shit out of them." George laughed taking a seat next to you and snatching the quill from your hand.
You sighed, "What do you what Weasley?"
"This is about what you want, what you need." Fred stated sliding on your other side and throwing his arm around your shoulders.
"What's that?" You grumbled visibly annoyed.
"Revenge." Both twins voiced at the same time smirks taking over their pink lips.
And for the first time in weeks you felt a smile across your lips, "Alright, what are we talking?"

You stood in front of the portrait entrance watching as the twins set up the trip wire.
You giggled, "This is illegal isn't it?"
"Nah," Fred smiled back at you he had missed the sound of your laughter.
"It does break about 30 different school rules though." George shrugged.
"Good." You grinned flashing your white teeth. "That means it's going to be brilliant."
"That also means we need a getaway plan." Fred pointed out, sighing and backing away from his masterpiece.
"We could make a run for the closet in the charms room." You suggested.
"Good idea but all three of us won't fit." George explained.
"Okay, we'll go there and you make a run for the astronomy tower." Fred offered smirking at his astounded brother.
"What! Why do you get to go to the easy spot?" Goerge asked visibly annoyed.
"Because I called it." Fred replied, clearly proud of himself.
"The only reason you want to hide in a closet with y/n is because-" George was cut by a particularly cold glare from his twin.
"Because what?" You asked looking back and forth from the boys.
"Nothing." Goerge grumbled rolling his eyes.
You mimicked his actions and sighed, you weren't going to get an answer out of the two any time soon.
"Ok so y/n your going to lead him out then we will let the magic happen. " Fred grind.
"This better work." You mumbled.
"It'll work." George asherrd you.

"Hey McLaggen, I want to talk to you." When those words left your mouth everyone in the common room snapped their attention to you, as usual they had nothing else to do but wait around like vaulters for something interesting to happen.
Cormac smirked looking up at you, "Alright sweetheart."
You almost slapped him, you managed to take a deep breath and force a smile on your face as you walked towards the exit with him.
Just before you exited the portrait hole you looked straight up at him and punched him square in the jaw. Your fist connected with his face and he stumbled backwards clutching the spot where he had just been hit.
Gasps were heard from behind you as some people stood up to get a better view of the scene unfolding in front of them.
"You bitch!" He shrieked, " Your gonna rot in Hell. Rot!"
You sprinted away from him as he started after you. You were sure to step over the tripwire as you darted out of the way.
You turned just as he tripped over the thin wire sprawling to the ground.
"I will face god as I walk backward into hell!" You yelled at him flipping him off as you walked backwards.
You watched with a satisfied smile as the boy who had caused you so much pain was dumped in black ink.
The second the rotten smelling ink covered him George cast a Bedazzling hex and seconds afterwards Fred cast a bat bogey hex and an Antler jinx.
You burst into laughter watching as the boy stumbled around blindly covered in vomit scented ink growing antlers as his own mucus grew wings and attacked his face.
"Come on y/n!" Fred yelled snatching your hand and darting towards the East wing.
The two of you burst into the Charms classroom and darted for the closet. Fred shoved you inside before following and slamming the door behind him.
You were still laughing the hilarious image of your ex-boyfriend dancing in your mind.
Fred was smiling too, how could he not be happy when the sound of your laughter filled his ears?
The two of you stood in the dark closet chests brushing for 4 minutes before your laughter died out, well was more cut off.
Fred heard voices and promptly slapped his hand over your mouth. Your laughter had still been to loud and as much as you tried to stop it you couldn't. So you did the next best thing. You buried your head deep into Fred's chest to muffle the sound.
Fred had never been more thankful for the dark. He swore he was on fire when you had nuzzled into his sweatshirt, wrapping your arms around him.
When you laughter finally did die you just stood there buried deep into his chest, hugging him tightly as you breathed in his sweet scent.
"Thank you." You mumbled, voice barely audible.
"For what?" Fred asked face still hot.
"For everything." You murmured, tried to snuggled deeper into Fred's soft sweatshirt. "You've done so much for me."
"Y/n I would do anything for you." The red headed boy whispered wrapping his arms around you and burying his head into your y/h/c hair inhaling its signature floral scent. The scent he would recognize anywhere. "I love you y/n."
The words tumbled from his lips before he could stop them. His eyes went wide as you pulled away from him in shock.
You felt your breath speed up, "What!?" You cried attempting to back up only to hit a shelf directly behind you.
Fred felt like his whole world just came crashing down on him. He stumbled over his words trying to recover only to realize there was no going back.
"You love me?" You asked eyes wide, eyebrows knitted together as confusions etched itself onto your face.
Fred sighed looking helplessly down at his hands. He finally looked back up at you and exhaled loudly. "Yes."
You stumbled falling against the wall coving your face with your hands. This was too much too soon. Your boyfriend cheats on you and your best friend says he loves you all in one week. This was way too much.
"Look y/n I'm really sorry to spring this on you but it's about time I tell you I've loved you for 4 years." Fred declared.
"FOUR YEARS?" You gasped mouth dropping open, eyed the size of golf balls as you ran your hand through your hair.
"Yeah but it's all your fault." Fred snapped suddenly feeling angry at the girl for putting him through years of unrequited love.
"My fault!?" You yelled anger conquering your features.
"Yeah!" Fred scoffed, "Your the one who had to be all pretty and smart. It's not my fault your perfect! Your the one who made me fall in love with you!"
"What could I have possibly done to make you fall in love with me?!"
Fred's mouth now dropped, "Are you kidding?" He scoffed.
"Do I look like I'm kidding?!" You asked impatiently.
"What made me fall in love with you? Well let's see, how about the fact that you stand up for yourself no matter what, or the fact that you are smarter than the rest of the kids in our year combined. Or maybe that you make the best jokes and you are clever and witty in the best possible way. Or the fact that you are so stupidly beautiful I can't even look at you without imagining what it would be like to run my hands over your-!"
His ranting was cut off when your reached up and grabbed his tie, roughly slamming your lips onto his.
His eyes widened in surprise before shutting slowly as he leaned into the kiss.
One of your hands found their way to the back of his neck while your other ran through his fiery red hair, tugging lightly making him moan. When his lips parted you slipped your tongue inside them tasting butterbeer and chocolate, rich and sweet.
His hands found your waist and pulled you close for a second until you pulled away.
The two of you stood in the dark panting for a few seconds before Fred spoke.
"Why did you do that?" He gasped eyes wide from surprise.
"I don't know!" You yelled, "I just really wanted to kiss you all of the sudden!"
"Well it was good." Fred replied
"Yeah it was." You breathed out.
Another few seconds of silence past.
"Can I do it again?" Fred asked hope inlayed into each word.
"Yeah." You nodded before your lips were connected.
The ginger pushed you against the wall kissing you desperately, his tongue running over your lips before you opened them, pulling him impossibly closer to you by the neck. He started to unbutton your shirt when you were unfortunately interrupted.
Light flooded the closet and you both turned to see a disgusted twin.
"I'm proud of you Fred, but stop before I puke." George grimaced.
"Sorry." You mumbled pulling away from the boy and straightening your shirt.
George began to walk away mumbling "The coast is clear."
Fred brushed past you to follow him but before he could pass you grabbed his hand turning him towards you.
"Hey Fred?" You asked
"Yeah?"
"I think I love you too."