Revenge- Fred Weasley x Reader

You woke up to a blinding light turning your eyelids from a dark peaceful space to a bloody red one. You groaned opening them slowly and painfully squinting against the sunlight filtering through the large windows in the common room.
Groaning in confusion you began to gain your senses back, along with memories from the night before. You remembered winning the quidditch game by barely a second then the raging party afterwards, and the number of shots you had taken quickly and painlessly to celebrate your win.
And now you were tangled in limbs with someone on a couch not daring to move because of the pounding in your head that felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer every other second.
Finally the sting slowed to a dull throb and you sat up trying to ignore the intensifying pain once again rising in your head. You looked around to find your legs wrapped around your best friend's. Your head had been in the crook of his arm and you had to push his other arm off your shoulder.
You slid your legs off of Fred and stood up causing the red headed boy to stir but not wake. You then began to take in your soundings.
The floor was littered with red plastic cups and garbage. There was red and gold confetti everywhere and red streamers across the balcony above.
You sighed and headed up to your dorm pressing in on your temples. You quickly got changed at went down to the common room. You and Cormac were supposed to meet up for breakfast -you had agreed to do so before the match- but now he was probably passed out and hungover.
You sighed and decided to go check. If he was asleep you would just wake up Fred to go with you.
You headed up the stairs your headache fading away thanks to the healing potion you had downed upstairs.
You pushed open the door and was met with two pairs of eyes. One was the hazel of your boyfriend and the others were the deep brown of Katie Bell.
You stumbled backwards at the sight in front of you. Your eyes became blurry with tears. Why was Katie here? Why was she half naked? And why was SHE ON TOP OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?!
"You asshole!" You spat out tears streaming down your cheeks.
Cormac pushed Katie off of him and started towards you.
"Shit y/n, I-I didn't mean for you to see that."
"No shit." You gritted out fury and sadness budding inside you.
He tried to step towards you but you took a step back, "Y/n I-"
"Eight months," you scoffed the comfort you had seen in his eyes gone. "Eight fucking months!"
He flinched at your words as if each one was a slap to the face.
"You threw away eight months to fuck a slut like Katie Bell?!" You screeched not caring that you had just woken a dozen hungover teenagers.
"Hey!" Katie yelled clearly offended.
You turned to her with fury in your eyes that made her cower, "You don't get to speak." You hissed. Katie shut her lips tight and retreated into the corner.
"Don't take this out on her." Cormac said.
"You're defending her!" Your words were sharp and haunted.
"Your one to talk of being a slut when your sleeping with Weasley!"
You let out a sour laugh, "Who? Fred?"
"Yeah Fred, you're all over him!"
"You know what McLaggen?" You scoffed. "I should have been with Fred."
"Yeah, you think you should have been with him?!" Cormac yelled taking a step toward you, "Then go! Go fuck Weasley!"
You looked up at him tears leaving shimmering trails down your cheeks. Your eyes filled with a dark fire, "Go fuck yourself McLaggen." You seethed before turning on your heels and darting down the stairs.
You were met with 11 pairs of eyes each showed emotions ranging from anger to pity. The latter more common than the former.
"Shows over." You murmured angrily.
Most eyes darted away from you and you scoffed before walking towards the portrait hole. You were stopped by a hand catching g your wrist.
It was Fred, he tried to pull you into a hug while murmuring comforting words but you pulled away angrily. You left tears dripping from your chin as your crimson robes billowed behind you.

It had been a week. A week of the glances and the whispers. A week of the pitying looks and pointed fingers. A week of anger and sadness.
Fred watched you suffer for a week and he was done. He couldn't stand watching you fall apart over a boy who you should've been with in the first place. He tried to comfort you but his attempts failed each time. So he decided you needed the next best thing.
Revenge.
Fred and George had a special talent when it came to revenge. So when they found you drunk and alone on the dock to the Black Lake, they decided to take action.
It took the twins two days to come up with the perfect prank. They wanted something that would humiliate him to no end but not physically hurt him.
Well, George to remind Fred of the last part more often than not when the older twin came up with ideas that could seriously injure their target.
Finally they struck gold on a plan.