A new school, a new start

Chloè Mercièr. That's my name and not many people know  it so remember it well. I go to a secret school called Magister University for kids who are blessed and cursed with the unnatural. My only comfort at my old school was my best friend Sophia who also , like me, is pretty strange. SHOOT! Time for school! "IF YOU DONT GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE-". "COMING MOM!"I yelled. I run down the stairs and grab my bag, a piece of toast, and run out the door. I open the car door, drop my bag, buckle up and sigh in relief. "If you weren't down and in the the car in the next three seconds I would have driven away without you." I knew that, after all I had to many close calls with almost being left at home. "So my genius little sister, how are your studies coming along?" Ugh. I forgot to mention I have five older brothers. This ones name is Elijah. Luckily I had a retort ready. "Way better than the f and d you come home with every week"I said holding back a snicker. Unfortunately, my other brother , Carter, had less luck and snorted. "Why you little-" "BOYS. Are you excited for school?"my mom asked me from the front of the car. She was sitting with the chauffeur in front. I sighed. "Not really." I was a bit annoyed that she stopped us arguing.I kinda liked when we did stuff like that . It almost made  feel like we were NORMAL. Instead of rich kids who some people saw as snobby little brats. "Can you drop us a block in front of school," I said quietly. My mom sighed. "Chloè we talked about this last year. That was the last time. You shouldn't hide the fact that your rich from people. A new school is a new start."I groaned. She might not know, but half of the kids here are from my old school. We got sent here after the test which was classified as a 'checkup'. My brother nudged me in the arm with his elbow. I looked at him questioningly and he leaned in towards me. "Look. It's little miss wannabe rich. I looked out the window. I snickered. There was a girl with deep ginger hair and brown eyes whose face was a made up lump. She covered herself in makeup every day, so even the teachers call her and her friends 'the pallets'. Yes literally. There faces hold so much makeup that you can find more than what's in a pallet over there. To be honest, I don't even know what her actual face looks like because it's so covered in makeup. The chauffeur got out of the driver seat and went to open the door. Everyone went quiet and started whispering, wondering who could possibly be in the limousine. When me and my brothers walked out of the car they all stared. I grabbed on to their hands and started walking as fast  as I could to the school entrance. "Who woah woah. Stop right there little missy,"said a painfully familiar voice. I internally groaned and looked up to face boy blocking me. I also forgot to mention , that this school, Magister University, is owned, and is the home territory of the schools bad boy- Alexander Walker.