"Thank you, uhmmm."

"Eric, ma'am, Eric Rogers."

"Thank you Eric. What about your silent friend."

"My name is Walter Edwards ma'am, you can call me Wally. I was there the night it went down Ms. If Supergirl trusted you ma'am, that is all I needed to hear. I saw your reaction also, ma'am, for someone you thought you hated, you certainly didn't act like it, we had to pry you away from her ma'am, people don't usually act like that when they hate someone."

"You don't blame me?"

"Not at all, you are a victim of circumstance and your brother, and Supergirl would do it the same way every time."

"Thank you, it's nice to know I'm not hated by everyone.", then she notices something, a pin on the agents lapel, "Is that Kara's house symbol on your lapel?"

"Yes ma'am, we wear to honor her. Would you like one ma'am?"

"May I?"

"Of course you may, we actually had one made specifically for you."

"We?"

Yes ma'am, there are twenty of us in your detail. We decided that if you decided you wanted one, yours should be special.", he handed her a box, within the box was a perfect replica of Kara's chest shield, it even felt the same. "Stronger Together ma'am."

As she pinned on the lapel of her jacket, tears started to flow. She tried to hide them, when Wally spoke up, "Don't hide the tears ma'am, it therapy for your soul."

"Do you two mind if we walk a bit more."

"No ma'am, your office is a little boring for us"

"I'm sure you all wished you had been assigned to a different position."

"Assigned, Ms. Luthor, I don't think you understand, we volunteered for this assignment, it's our way of honoring Supergirl. We all worked with her ma'am, she knew our names, she never forgot birthdays or family, if someone was hurt she got them out and came charging back, it didn't matter to her that we were just the troops, she always had a kind word for us. When we were waiting to go on a raid or backing her up, she rambled a bit, you were her favorite subject. Lena did this, did you see the news about LCorp, Lena created this for the DEO, isn't she amazing. She really loved you, Ms. Luthor."

"Oh God, what did I do?", Lena exclaimed as she fell to her knees, hands covering her eyes as she cried for her friend again. Her protective detail was at her side instantly, moving her to the park bench so she could cry in peace.

"Thank you gentlemen, thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

Her mind was still on Kara as she walked, when suddenly she realized where she was, Noonan's. "Are you gentlemen hungry?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Order enough for the guys in the van too."

"Yes ma'am."

She approached the counter and ordered a bag of potstickers and a green tea to go. The guys ordered enough food to feed a small army and she paid for everything with a slight smile on her face.

"Where to now ma'am."

"I think I know where my heart is taking me."

"Okay ma'am"

Lena walked out of Noonan's carrying her food. It was a 10 minute walk to where she was headed. She arrived at Kara's apartment building and headed up. As she approached the door, she saw a notice that the apartment needed to be vacated by the first of the month. She stopped and bit back the tears that were coming. "Wally can you get the Landlord up here please."

"Yes ma'am.", he answered and headed down to get the landlord. He returned 8 minutes later with the man in tow.

"Who are you lady? What do you want?"

"I would like to pay the rent on this apartment for the next year please."

"A year", he sputtered, "that's..."

"12,000 dollars in cash right now if you agree, but the door stays locked on no one without a keys goes in, agreed?"

"Yes ma'am, of course ma'am"

Lena dials her cell phone and get's Jess. "Hello Ms. Luthor, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, thank you Jess. Can you do me a favor, can you come down to Kara's apartment with 12,000 in cash please?"

"Yes ma'am, why?"

"I need to pay Kara's rent for the next year. I don't want Alex to have to deal with cleaning it out right now Jess, she is hurting, and doesn't need that right now."

"Yes ma'am", she sniffles.

"Are you crying Jess?"

"Yes Ms. Luthor, I'm sorry Ms. Luthor."

"Don't be sorry Jess, the tears are therapy for your soul."

"Thank you."

"Do you need the address Jess?"

"No ma'am, I know where she lived."

"I should have known, thank you Jess."

"Wally, can you let Director Danvers know that Kara's apartment does not have to be cleared for at least the next 12 months."

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

"You're welcome, now I think I should probably head home."

"Your car is already out front Ms. Luthor."

"Thank you gentlemen."