Arthur Morgan: NSFW Alphabet

Start from the beginning

L = Location (Favorite places to do the do)

Arthur definitely prefers somewhere private, his tent, a hotel room, or a secluded temporary camp somewhere. He just likes to be somewhere quiet and were you can both be alone. However, he can be tempted into something a little more risky if you tease and plead with him enough.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

There isn't really one thing that turns Arthur on, nothing that you can figure out anyway. The best way to get Arthur riled up is to just tease him throughout the day. Simple things like resting your hand on his thigh, running your hand over his chest, giving him kisses that linger a little too long, making suggestive little comments. But don't be too aggressive about it, you'll scare him away. Nothing gets Arthur turned on more than knowing that you want him as much as he wants you.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

With enough reassurance and convincing, Arthur will probably try what you suggest. He will be hesitant at first with some things but if you ease him into slowly, he'll give it a try. However, Arthur will not share you with anyone, not a chance. He really doesn't like the thought of it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Arthur gets a little flustered when he's receiving. He hasn't had too much experience in giving oral but he does enjoy giving. However, he is a natural and he might surprise you with his instinctive skills.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? Etc.)

Arthur can do both, depending on the mood you're both in, but he is usually somewhere in the middle. He usually switches between the two, starting slow and picking up the pace before dropping the speed again as he feels his finish getting closer.

Q = Quickie (Their opinion on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Arthur isn't too fond of quickies but will give in to one if you two just don't have the time. But he definitely prefers proper sex and will always choose it over a quickie. For him, quickies are only if you don't have time for proper sex but you're both riled up or you don't have time and you know you won't be able to be together for a little while (because he'll be busy or something).

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Arthur is okay with experimenting, he might just need some encouragement or reassurance. He is normally only hesitant if he thinks he is going to cause you some harm or he's never done it before. But he is comfortable enough with you to try what you suggest.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Arthur has pretty good stamina. He normally only goes for one round a night because he's been worn out throughout the day by chores and Dutch's ridiculous plans. But when he's got less work and he's more relaxed. He'll probably want to go for two rounds.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

Arthur does not own any toys, he won't use them on himself and he doesn't really like to use them on you. He just feels weird using them, he can't really explain why he doesn't like them. You could probably convince him into using a toy on you or letting you use a toy on him but he prefers when it's just you and him with no toys in the way.

U = Unfair (How much they like to tease)

Arthur doesn't really like to tease you very much but he will do it occasionally. If you've been teasing him all day, he is going to tease you all night. Other than that, he doesn't tease you too much.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Arthur isn't very loud and he doesn't talk much during sex. He will let out a few soft moans and content sighs, but mostly low groans. These sounds are actually music to your ears.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

When Arthur has been drinking...Oh boy, he just can't be serious. A drunk Arthur is happy and giddy, even if he tries to be serious he fails. If Arthur has been drinking before sex, you're both just going to be giggly and all seriousness is out the window. You'll both make stupid jokes and silly comments, making the other laugh. He is also louder when he is drunk, to the misfortune of the rest of the camp.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants)

I'll leave this one to your imagination...sorry! XD

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Arthur's sex drive isn't particularly high. Normally he is just too busy or distracted to think about it. But when he is alone with you, finally getting some privacy, his sex drive kicks back in. It usually starts with some lingering glances and eventually he can't take his hands off of you.

Z = ZZZ (...how quickly they fall asleep afterward)

Arthur doesn't fall asleep too quick after sex but he is ready to curl up with you and drift off. He isn't going to pass out straight away, he'll pull you against him. You'll share a few sweet kisses and words of love before the pair of you fall asleep together.

Requests?