"I'm sorry Eden," I almost choked because this was the man who had been with me when I was crying for Adam, a person who was always waiting for me when I am ready to talk, no question, and just always there to pick me up. "I'm soo sorry Eden" I repeated in a hushed tone
"Can I kiss you?" he asked me, he was serious, maybe just like any other human being he needs closure. It's just a kiss besides he's not just someone so I nodded. " I know you love Adam more than anyone and I accepted that already believed me I even chanted that every time I see those tears. But at least give me this  Olivia." He said in a very painful voice and stern

"Don't expect too much. After kissing me, Eden. I'm warning you." I glare at him agreeing for a kiss of confirmation

Then he closes the gap between us, he kissed me at first, he didn't move. And I was confused because who wouldn't like it! He is Eden! A good-looking basketball player of my high school, everyone was having a crush on him. My thoughts are interrupted.
He moved his lips, and I responded to it until we're making out, he hold my back to squeeze me more to him, gosh! What am I doing! Enjoying his kiss! I know it's just hormones! Besides, it's just a kiss! We were fighting tongue to the tongue while he was hugging me and I was hugging his head in both hands until we heard the door creak damn! Adam!

"What the fuck! OLIVIA!" I almost jump from my sit seeing Adam 

 "Seriously? How long are you fucking him?" he blurts out of anger and I was beyond shock, Neil must hear the noise and I feel guilty for forgetting Adam just for a kiss. I feel fear seeing him fuming in anger.
"It's just a kiss man, don't talk to her like that." Eden faces him and puts me on his back since he feels my fear radiating for what Adam will do to him. But still, he was trying to hide me for whatever will come.
"I am talking to my woman! Punk! and you were ravishing her ASS**" Adam answered back in anger keep walking back in forth in front of the door trying to control his anger, he knows how much I hated it.
"It's not what you think" I almost whispered but enough for him to hear.
"but it seems like your enjoying him! How long Olivia!" he was assuming things and I know it's not working by just  explaining it
"It's just a kiss." I'm trying to explain, do I have to tell him it's an experiment? Seriously?
"So kissing Eden is just fucking casual now?!" he was accusing me now and it's hurt I gave him a death glare
"Stop fucking insulting Olivia in front of us, Adam, you know her better besides it's my fault. I initiate the kiss." Eden reasons out to him but Adam grab him on his collar and suddenly his fist hits Eden I scream out loud gosh! His mouth is bleeding.
"Seriously Adam?! Didn't you fuck Jane?! It's just a kiss for fucking sake!" I was fuming this time. I know it's my fault but did I act violently ever for whatever he did before? I know he's right but seriously?
"So now! You want to be even from me?! is that it Olivia?" he was clenching his fist were both facing each other, this time I was beyond angry, how could he accuse me of things.
"you know what? Get out." I told him instead, I pointed out the door for him in a more calm and serious face
"Your coming with me, take your things" he was challenging me and I just want this to end
I decided to take my things and face Neil and Eden
"I'll call you guys tomorrow" before I exit I send them a reassuring smile and a chuckle to Eden for initiating the kiss it was silly but I don't regret it. But Adam's kiss was different.
I followed Adam to his car, he opens the door for me as he was sitting already in the driver's seat. He didn't drive right away.
"I thought your better than this Olivia, just because I fuck things up before? Really?" he was mocking me now in a serious tone. What do you want me to say?
"look, Eden kissed me to confirm something about his feelings, and we both agree, it's just a kiss Adam!" I was prostrated to explain how am I to explain to him that we just want to check if it will work out duh!
"And you're not even denying it now! I saw it! It was intense! And if I didn't catch it where will it lead Olivia! And I told you many times before! he's just a man! Fuck you!" he was gripping the wheels after slamming his head I just close my eyes, hearing him say that.
It hurts yes, but I know it's my fault, I saw him kissing Jane, maybe I handle things differently. But for sure I know it's just a kiss. I was mad this time I was hurt, but no tears were sheading.
Is this our beyond?
"Take me home," I whisper enough for him to hear.
"I'm sorry." He said, I was still closing my eyes, I know he was staring at me waiting for words to come from me. but I'm just tired.
"Take me home now." It was calm but I feel like I'm tired of explaining and fighting.
Until I heard him start the car  I fell asleep. Minutes later I feel someone was holding my hands kissing them. Then I started to open my eyes, and take a look around, we were in front of our house.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for those words I've said, I'm just angry at what I saw, And I've fuck things between us that's what I'm afraid about I guess." He was trying to calm both of us squeezing my hands. I was staring into his eyes. I will always fall to this man. I love him but we both have this biggest pride issue, and he has his anger issue.
"We just need time Adam," I answered instead.
"No, I am mad Olivia, but that doesn't mean we have to take a break again, it almost break me the last time so please let's just forget it." He told me instead.
"No, I kissed him back, he was curious and so am I, I told him before he kissed me I am sure no one can compare to you, no one can change who you are in here." I pointed my heart. And he was staring at me.
"We can't just forget it because I mess up, you mess up before you cheat before. When I want to be with you we can't, because our family has this unresolved issue from our past which results in our impossible relationship and it's damn prostrating, but I never think of cheating Adam, that's for sure." I told him
"I know, and just because I can't handle myself around you, doesn't mean we have to give up things we have to let this go because it will never work out. Just tell me your willing to come with me then I'm ready to leave things behind us, Olivia." He offered instead.
"Running away from here will not do good on us, we might regret it someday, and I don't want that for us, we will find a way but maybe not now," I told him squeezing his hands.
"I thought you love me too much, I thought it will be enough reason to leave things behind." He was feeling like talking to himself
"I love you but I respect your family, I can still think straight, I don't want to lose my sanity just because I'm crazy in love with you Adam." I told him dismissing the conversation "I'll call you when I can. Go home, let's rest."
He just nods, before opening his door and opening mine. before I open our gate he grabs my hands.
He pulled me for a tight hug, I didn't look at him a while ago, trying to avoid things. But now I feel like he was broken.
"I'm sorry Hon, I know I always mess up, I always pressure you, I'm sorry sometimes I wished we are just different people. I love you and it's hurt that I always end up hurting you." he was sobbing now, I hugged him back
"I love you ever since, it was a dream. But surely that dream will always stay no matter what. I was happy because I know how much you love me and that's enough." I smiled at myself and our situation. Maybe I have to be the stronger one.
"You are not to compare to anyone because you are my only one and will be, no matter what." He holds my face in his both hands. Give me a lingering kiss. Give me a last tight hug.