Fourteen

⚠ Please read the bottom part! Important information! ⚠
____________

I stare down at the pregnancy test. 'Pregnant' is written on there in bold words. What am I gonna tell Aaron? Does he even want a child?

I see Rachel peer over my shoulder and she gasps when she sees the result. "Oh hunny! You're gonna be an amazing mother!" Rachel wrapped her arms around me but I just stood there, too shocked to move.

When I didn't move after a few seconds, Rachel let go and put her hands on my shoulders. She looked over my face and saw the confusion, the worry, the surprise, the happiness, she saw all of it.

Rachel chuckled slightly and took a step back. "Let me guess, 'does Aaron even want children?' Hunny, he does, when he found you he was the happiest I've seen him in a long time.

" A few days ago I had to drop him off at the vacation home and he said to me, 'God, I can't wait to have a family with her. Two little Aphmau and Aaron's running around would be amazing.' So yes Aphmau, he does want children with you!" Rachel let go of my shoulders and took my hand and led me back to the table.

Before we left I grabbed my purse and threw the test away. We got back to the table and I saw that our food was already at the table. I sat down next to Aaron and started to eat before giving him a small smile.

Aaron looked confused and looked to Rachel. Rachel just shrugged her shoulders as if nothing happened but when Aaron looked away she had this giant smile on her face. Aaron shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat.

When everyone was finished someone came and cleaned our table and we talked a bit before deciding to leave. None of us really wanted to go back yet so we walked around the small shops near the restaurant.

When we were walking I saw a shop of stuffed animals and I found one that was just the cutest. It was a purple wolf plush with a little bit of white on it. I paid the cashier and walked back to the others with the plush in my hands.

Rachel smiled when she saw me carrying it and nudged my arm. I looked over to her and she had this smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes and continued walking. "What's the wolf for Aph?" Aaron asked.

I shrugged my shoulders as I came up with an excuse. "I just thought it was pretty. I know someone will like it later on." I widen my eyes when I realize what I said but Rachel saved my ass. "She's gonna give it to one of the wolf pups in your guys' pack. A Christmas present."

I nodded my head and thanked Rachel in our mindlink. Rachel nodded her head and turned to talk to Derek. Aaron looked at me from the side with this sort of look but I couldn't quite catch it.

The night shortly ended after that and we soon parted ways. We called an Uber for Derek and Rachel and we stayed to make sure it came. When we got back home I took a shower and got into bed with Aaron.

------

"Aaron?" I asked. Aaron came into our room and sat down next to me. "What's up?" I got up slowly, and reached my hand out to Aaron. He grabbed my hand and I lifted him up off the bed. "Is everything okay?" He asked as I looked at him while chewing my nail.

I nodded my head and looked out to the woods. "Can you come with me, I want to show you something." He nodded his head slowly while giving me a concerned and puzzled look. "Sure?" I nodded my head and grabbed his hand before  leading him out of the house and into the woods.

I lead him into the woods where the bitch tree we first met at is located. I put a piece of cloth over his eyes so he couldn't see what the surprise is before we actually got there.

I stop walking and take the cloth off of Aaron's eyes and he gasps as he sees my surprise.

"Aph?"
_______

Well she's preggos!

⚠ Now im deciding if I should end this story soon and start on the sequel I have planned.

But! This can go two ways. I can bring back old people now and unfold Aph's childhood, OR I bring the conflict out in the sequel.

Also! There is gonna be more books after the sequel. I know what they're gonna be about already so watch out for those after the sequel. ⚠

Anyway,

Vote 😍
Comment 😇
Share 😘

Love you peeps! 😘