Five

Italicized words are what they're saying in the mindlinks. >:3

Aaron

Today is the day my mother is coming, so you could say I’m pretty stressed out. I have to get an outfit put together, I need to make sure the food is up to my father’s standards, and a lot more. 

Aph, can you come here real quick?" A few seconds later the door opens and Aph’s head pops out behind the door. “Yeah Babe?” 

I open my arms wide and she comes and sits on my lap. I put my head in the crook of her neck and just breathe in her scent. She smells like the forest, I love it. 

I feel her shift a little and I slightly look up to see her looking at the list of what I need to do for today. “Aaron!” Aph groans. “I made food, I got their room ready, and I made sure to order some wine and vodka.” I lift my head up fully and stare at her confused. 

“Really?” I ask, still not believing it. Aph sighs and gets up, she holds her hand out to me and I grab it, pulling myself up. “Come look then!” She leads me out of my office and we go upstairs to a bedroom near ours. 

She opens the door and I see the room just how my parents like it. She then leads me to the kitchen and pulls out a 3 course meal out of the fridge. I gape at her and how good the food looks. She puts the food back and then heads to her office, which is right next to mine. 

She goes to her desk and pulls out a printed receipt. She ordered 10 bottles each of red wine and vodka. I look up from the receipt and go hug Aphmau. “Thanks love, but you could’ve bought yourself your own drink if you didn't want red wine or vodka.” 

I feel her chuckle a little and we pull apart. She puts the receipt back on her desk and starts heading towards the door. She opens the door and looks back at me. “Vodka is fine.” She winks and then closes the door, leaving me frozen in my tracks.

Later/Aphmau

Okay, what am I gonna wear? I start to freak out a little as I don’t find anything I see that's… suitable, for this occasion. “Aaron!” I wait a second before hearing a reply. “Yes Babe?” I hear him chuckle a little and I roll my eyes. “I can’t find anything to wear! Help me!” I carry out the ‘e’ at the end and I can practically see Aaron rolling his eyes.

I’ll be there in a second, and yes, I did roll my eyes!” He states proudly and I roll my eyes and groan as I shut the mind link off. As promised, Aaron comes in a few seconds later and he instantly picks out an outfit for me. He throws the sweater and jeans at me and tells me to try them on. 

I go into the little dressing room in my closet and put the outfit on. It’s a faded red sweater with dark blue jeans. I step out and see Aaron holding up a pair of brown boots. He hands me then and I put then on. I look in the mirror and know exactly what to do with my hair and makeup. 

“Aaron, can you heat up my curling wand?” I ask as I get out some basic makeup. “This thing?” He asks. I turn around and I see him holding my flat iron. “Will that curl my hair?” I asked, sarcasm clearly evident in my voice.

He rolls his eyes and put it back on my desk. “This one?” He holds up my curling wand and I give him a round of applause. “Yay! You found it!” I scoffs and plugs it in. As I wait for it to heat up I ask Aaron about his parents. 

“What are they like?” I ask as I sit on his lap. “Well, they’re really easy-going people but don’t like many people.” I tense up at that and I feel his hand go on my thigh. “Don’t worry, they’re gonna love you!” 

I relax a little and lean against Aaron’s chest. I close my eyes for a brief second before I hear a small beeping sound go off. I look to my dresser and see the little green light on my curling wand, telling me it's ready.

I groan as I get up from Aaron's lap and I make my way to the dresser. I slightly curl my hair and pin some of it up in a small bun. I grab my makeup and put on a little mascara and lipgloss.

I'm not gonna go all the way with my makeup, I just don't see the need toon If his parents think I'm ugly, well that's their opinion. I put the wand back and pack up all my makeup into my makeup bag. 

"What do you think?" I ask Aaron as I turn around to face him. He looks up from his phone and his jaw drops. I smirk and walk over to him, closing his mouth. "We don't wanna attract flies now, do we?"

I give him a small kiss on the lips and walk out of the closet, leaving him dumbfounded. I'm walking to the kitchen when I hear the doorbell ring.

"Can you get that?" I reply with a yes and go answer the door. I open the door to see a man and woman standing on the porch. 

"Ah, you must be Aphmoo? Am I correct?" The woman says. I give her a small smile. "It's Aphmau Ma'am. Please, come in." 

I open the door wider and the couple walk inside. I call Annie to come get their coats and then realization finally hits me. 

"Oh my god, you must be Aaron's parents." I start to become horrified that I didn't notice sooner but they both start laughing. 

Aaron's mom is the first to calm down enough to talk and she shakes her head a little. "Oh Dear, there's nothing to be afraid of. We'll love you no matter what, unless you break our son completely. Then we'd have to call the O'Khasis Pack, haha." 

I freeze, all the memories come rushing through my head all at once of what the O'Khasis Pack did to me. All the years they tortured me and thought of me as something not worth living. All the words they threw my way and all the hits I've taken. 

I feel someone's hands go on my shoulders and shake me slightly. I blink my eyes and see that it's Aaron shaking me. I see worry in his eyes and then I look to his parents to see anger in his father's eyes, guilt in his mother's.

"What happened?" I asked. Aaron pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back, burying my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry about what my mother said Babe." 

I let go of Aaron and went straight to his mother when he also let me go. "No, no no no." I wrap my arms around her and she hugs me back. "It's alright Ma'am, what happened to me is in the past. Right now is called the present because it's a gift that I met you all."

I hear a sniffle come from her and I pull back to see her tearing up a bit. "Please don't cry, what happened, happened. No one can change that."

I see Aaron's mom smile and I smile right back. "Now, are you hungry?"

_____

Alright! There you go, chapter 5 is finished! Hope you enjoyed!