Seven

Aph

I see a tear slide down the bitch's cheek and then Mrs. Falcon slaps her hard across the face, leaving a huge red handprint. "You don't get to cry for what you did."

I smile a little and rest my chin on my hand. I know that sounds sadistic but hey, she deserves that. "You have no idea how much I regretted starting that fire Aphmau." My mother says as she hangs her head.

I roll my eyes and jump over the railing, landing on my feet when I hit the ground. I pounce at my mother ready to claw her face off but Aaron catches me right before I hit my target. I struggle in Aaron's arms, trying to get free, while yelling at my mother. "You only regret starting that fire because you were the one who died, not me! I also know why you're here! Don't think for a second that I didn't see that silver knife in your back pocket 'mother'!"

The bitch's eyes turn red and she launches at Aaron and me. I kick Aaron out of the way right before she slams into me. We go rolling in a ball of scratching, kicking, pulling, and loud, angry growls.

It is now a fight to the death. I swipe at my mothers face and my claws slice clean through her right eye. She now has four long claw marks going from her eyebrow down to her cheek.

We're both getting tired but we don't dare back down. Backing down shows weakness and I'm the Luna, we never show weakness.

My mother finally shifts to her wolf form and I smirk. I shift also and pounce on her, slashing at her neck. My claws latch on to her neck and I pull hard making her flip on her back.  This gives me time to bite her neck and I feel her body go limp. Blood gushes into my mouth and I cringe at the sour taste.

I drop her body and look at Aaron and his parents. Aaron takes a shaky step towards me but I just hang my head and walk out of the house. I walk towards the woods and I find myself near the birch tree where me and Aaron first met.

Why? Why couldn't she have come to actually try and be a good mother. She only came to kill me, not give me a hug and talk to me like a real mother.

Shouldn't a mother take you places? Like take you to a coffee shop and talk while sipping hot chocolate or a frappachino. Or call you out of the blue one day and ask how you're doing. But no, my mother just wants me dead.

I'm laying down at the base of the tree when I sense another wolf coming. I lift my head for a second before putting it down again. If they wanna kill me, I'll let them. All of a sudden a white wolf is standing in front of me.

"Aph, I'm sorry about your mother. But listen, me and my husband will always be here for you, we'll take you shopping, go to amusement parks with you, take you to Paris!" Mrs. Falcon says in our mind link.

My ears perk up at the mention of Paris and she chuckles a little. I smile and Mrs. Falcon comes and lays down next to me. She rolls over so she's on her back and sighs. "Is this the tree where you and Aaron met?"

"Yeah it is, when I was walking I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and then all of a sudden I found myself a few feet away from here."

We talked for hours after that, and soon I felt like I could call her mom.
_______________

638 words

Welp, here is chapter seven 🤗

It's a little short but I'm a little tired right now.

🤷‍♀🤷‍♀😘😘👋👋