Eight

⚠⚠⚠ Sexual Content ⚠⚠⚠

"Aphmau can we go home now?" I hear Aaron ask in annoyance. I turn around and plant a kiss on Aaron's cheek. "Nope!" I smile devilishly and Aaron groans. "Hey, you were the one who wanted to take me shopping."

Aaron groans again and drops my bags as we sit down for lunch. I let Aaron choose and he picked Olive Garden. I mean, I'm not gonna complain, their bread sticks are to die for!

"Hello my name is Michi, can I get you guys anything to drink?" I look up to see a girl around our age with purple hair. "I'll have a coke." Aaron says and I roll my eyes. "Pepsi is better, and I'll have a root beer please."

I see Aaron roll his eyes and sigh. "Coke is better, Pepsi is way too sweet for me." I shrug at his remark and give Michi my order when she returns.

Lunch went smoothly and we decided to hit the arcade before we went home. "I am so gonna beat you at Mario Kart!" Aaron scoffs and smirks. "Game on."

After 7 rounds of Mario Kart and Aaron getting me a huge stuffed bear, we head home. I'm putting the clothes in my closet when I feel Aaron snake his arm around my waist. "I told you I'd beat you in Mario Kart, do I get a prize?"

I feel myself getting hot when I hear how low his voice is. I can't believe I'm getting into heat right now! A shiver runs down my spine as Aaron hugs me from behind a little tighter.

I try to ignore him and keep hanging up my clothes but I start to feel my tail move. I growl and throw the shirt I was currently holding on the floor. I turn around and grab Aaron's shirt and bring his face down to mine before kissing him hard.

Aaron smirks and I roll my eyes. Aaron grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him before we break apart for air. I see Aaron smirk and I groan. "Aww, I someone in heat?" I growl at this and push him out of the closet.

"You did this to me." Aaron makes a face and feigns innocence. "Really? I didn't know." I roll my eyes and kiss him again. We make out for a few more minutes until I've had enough.

I pull away from Aaron and look down at his abs. "We gonna help each other or we just gonna make out?" I smirk as I see his ears fold on his head. I can tell he's in heat too. "How did yo-" I cut him off by kissing him again.

⚠⚠⚠ skip if you're under like 11 I guess. 🤷‍♀ ⚠⚠⚠

Aaron tugs at my shirt and I throw it off before crashing my lips against his again. I tug at his jeans and watch as he takes them off. I smirk as I see his fully erect penis come out and I lick my lips.

I push Aaron on the bed and get on my knees in front of him. I spit on his dick a little and start pumping. Aaron groans in annoyance as I swirl my tongue around his tip. Hey, I'm a tease, what can I say?

I laugh a little as I see Aaron get even more agitated before he grabs the back of my head and forces his dick in my mouth. I gagged a little at first but I quickly recovered. Aaron cums in about 5 minutes and he throws me on the bed before kissing me hard on the lips.

I feel his hand go down south and he slips his hand into my jeans. I moan as he starts to rub my clit a little. I bite my lip as he starts to finger me with 2 fingers. Aaron pulls away from my lips and sees my agitated look.

He smirks and slips in another finger before he starts to go faster. Every second he goes faster until my legs start to shake. My back arches as I feel myself orgasm and I bring Aaron's lips to mine as my legs stop shaking.

Aaron gets on top of me and kisses me passionately. "You sure about this?" I nod my head yes and slip my pants off. I lay back down on the bed and Aaron hovers over me. "Tell me if it hurts okay?"

I nod my head and Aaron kisses me as he enters me. My breath hitches as he goes in all the way and my eyes roll back. Aaron starts going slow and then starts to pick up pace. My head is swirling with euphoria and I grip the sheets as he starts going faster.

I feel him cum inside me soon and he slowly pulls out before laying down next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer before pulling the sheets on top of us. "I love you, Aphmau." I smile and put my head on his chest.

"I love you too."

_________________

Well then. Uhh sorry I hadn't updated in a long time. My depression was getting worse so a lot of my time was spent in a psychiatrist's office.

I will probably do chapter Nine later. I'm not promising anything so 🤷‍♀😬

Love you 😘 💞 💝