Nightwing the Babysitter

Start from the beginning

"Left hand yellow." Dick laughed.

"Easy." Jon grinned, setting his left hand down.

"Damn it." Damian muttered, trying to move his hand to the yellow spot. "I hate this game."

Jon laughed and found his hands and feet peeling away from the mat. He wasn't falling, he was levitating. Damian's arms gave out. He scrambled to his feet and pointed at Jon. "He's cheating. He's levitating."

"Woah." Jon said, "I wonder if I can go any higher." He looked up at the bright lights of the Batcave. 

"Let's not find out while you're still developing your powers." Dick warned.

"I say go higher." Damian said, crossing his arms.

"No." Dick returned.

"Jon?" Damian asked.

Jon pointed at Damian "I don't know, I kind of want to fly higher."

"Ha!" Damian laughed. "Two against one, Jon flies."

Jon looked up at the ceiling and squinted at the lights. He took a deep breath and felt himself rising. "I'm doing it!" He shouted.

"Yes." Damian said. "It's all going to plan."

"What?" Dick asked.

"Nothing." Damian replied. He looked at Jon. "Can you touch the top of the cave?"

Jon's eyes widened as he realized. "I can try but I don't know how to land."

"Great." Dick muttered. "How do you usually land when you're levitating off of the floor."

Jon shrugged. "That's probably something I should know."

"Jesus Christ." Dick muttered. "Okay. We'll get you down. Don't panic." He looked at Damian. "You're so screwed when I tell dad."

"That you are incapable of babysitting two boys? That doesn't sound very good."

Dick pointed at his brother. "You are so lucky that you-"

"Hey guys!" Jon shouted, looking beneath him. "I think that I figured it out." Jon dropped suddenly, catching himself in a levitation. He smiled. "Let's do that again!"

"NO." Dick said.

Jon pouted. "Okay." He looked at Damian. "What do you want to do?"

"Train."

Dick stretched. "I'll take on the both of you."

Jon smiled. "Really? Can I use my powers."

"Just don't kill me. It's practice."

"Yes, Jon, kill Tim if you must smite something."

"What does smite mean?"

"Okay! Practice time." Dick announced, cutting off Damian's declaration of war against his older brother.

"Weapons?" Damian asked, flipping out a blade.

"Nothing sharp. Only sparring tools."

"What? Why?"

"So you don't accidentally slash your best friend. Friends don't like that."

Damian glared at his brother and then sighed. "I'm only getting a sparring sword becuase I don't want Jon to get in the way."

"Thanks?" Jon asked, scratching the back of his head. "By the way... what is sparring?"

Damian rolled his eyes and Dick punched him in the shoulder. He spoke. "It's practice fighting where you TRY NOT TO SEVERELY INJURE YOUR SPARRING MATES."

Damian sighed. "Message received." He looked at Jon. "Do you want to try a weapon?" He pointed at the wall of sparring tools. Dick picked up his escrima sticks and Damian pulled off a katana. 

"Please don't kill me." Jon begged, watching Damian handle the sword.

"I've been fighting since I was 2 years old. If you're going to die by a dull blade, you're probably not going to make it in the real world."

Dick put his hand on Damian's head. "Knock it off. Don't be jealous."

Damian frowned. Okay- he was kind of jealous.

They made their way to the spar mat and Dick waited for the first move from Damian. He blocked a hit with his sword and ducked low. Jon ducked, too.

"What are you doing?!" Damian shouted from behind Dick. "Jon, use your powers."

"I don't want to hurt anyone!"

Damian dodged an attack from Dick and sighed. "Just do something-"

They were interrupted with the garage bay of the Batcave opening and the batmobile speeding in and harshly breaking. The top opened the boys watched Tim jump out.

"You're fucked." He said, looking at Tim and Damian. "Big time."