|Bakugou x reader|blood (part1?)

This is basically the kind of story that todo x reader
had think I got inspired by this one bakudeku doujinshi I don't know what it's called tho
So anyways enjoy 😏

You were walking around in the park, just looking at all the kids playing and the flowers that were planted everywhere when...

"Ah!" You feel to the concrete. You felt a little pain in you neck and someone was clearly on top of you.

You finally open your eyes and see a girl who quickly stands up and give you a hand. You expect it and she pulls you up.

"I-I'm S-sorry I -didn't meant to.." she looks at your neck, and panics a little.

"Ah! Uhm i very sorry! It's just going to be for one day!" Before you could ask anything she ran off leaving you confused.

"What?"

While walking you could feel that you're hungry, but you didn't want food. Blood Blood Blood

you wanted Blood. You ran to a corner of a street where no one could see you.

"Why am I so hungry?" You ask yourself as you lick your lips and suddenly feel something sharp.

"Wait I have fangs?!?" You Touch the fangs whit your finger.

"That girl...did she have a vampire quirk? It will only lasts a day?" You thought back to the girl, maybe she had a vampire quirk. But one thing was straight, you were not going to harm or kill anyone. You put your hand and bite it. The taste of your blood was sour and disgusting, but If that was what it took then you would do it.

"Ah why aren't I feeling full?" You start to panic, and close your eyes to calm down. You had tried almost every part of your body, but still wasn't full. You were all bloody and exhausted.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" You look up and see...

"Bakugou?!?" You Stare at him in shock as you didn't want him to see you all bloody.

"Who's blood is that?" He asked in a calm way. You looked away not wanting to answer.

"WHOS BLOOD IS THAT!" He picked you up by your collar making you squeal in pain.

"Its mine! It's mine!" He lets you go and you fall back on the ground. You look down in shame.

"I-i was walking around the park when a girl r-ran into me. She had bit me on the neck. And all she said was that it's going to last one day. She had a vampire quirk. And i promised myself that I would harm or kill anyone so I was taking my blood, but it's to sour and I feel like I'm dying of thirst. It's a horrible feeling....." you finish and look up at him. His face expression was field whit anger and disgust.

You suddenly feel dizzy and you can't control yourself. You look down and pass out from thirst.

"Wah?" You slowly open your eyes, and immediately jump up.

You were on top of a sleeping bakugou. You were to scared to move so you just sat there. And slowly but shortly bakugou opened his eyes.

"What are you starting at Dumbass!" He gets up, and you look away.

"I-ah I don't think i can make it." You start to breathe heavily.

"No I gotta do this..." you bite your hand again tasting your sour blood. But soon enough bakugou yanks your hand away.

"Just drink my blood or whatever." He look at you and holds his hand in front of you.

"N-no! Look I'll.... I'll just find some else." You push his hand away and start to get up, but are pulled back on the bed.

"Hah?! So your say you'd drink some extra's stupid blood then mine." He gets closer to you.

"W-What n-no I'll just I don't know..." you try to push him away, but he doesn't budge. He looks at you pissed and puts his hand on your face.

"Just do it!" He starts pushing his hand to your face.

You sigh and grab his hand, and put it to your mouth. As you open your mouth your fangs come out and you bite into his hand.

You eyes suddenly widen from the taste. So sweet and rich. It was like being addicted to smoking. You couldn't stop and soon enough bakugou pulled his hand away.

"See my blood is better then all of the other extras." You couldn't hear him cause you were to busy looking at his bleeding hand. Saliva started coming out of your mouth as you stared even more.

"Dumbass are you liste-ah!" You pushed bakugou on his back making him growl because of the force.

"I-I'm..sorry." You look at him helplessly showing him that it wasn't you who was doing this. It was the quirk

"(Y/n)...just ahh" you bit him on the neck making him moan. And as more blood comes in contact whit you the more you want. You kept biting katsuki everywhere while he was trying to keep in his moans.

When finally after some time you are finally full, and you come back to your sense. You look at bakugou who had is arm over his eyes breathing heavily. He was all bloody and you just looked at your hands.

"W-What have I done...BAKUGOU! Are you o-okay?" You started to look around.

"Did I take to much of his blood? Bakugou why aren't you responding!" You start shaking his shoulders, but had no luck. He was just lying their, out of breath. You just fall backwards on your back.

"D-duh-dumbass..." you quickly get up still on top of him. He takes away his hand from his eyes and looks at you. His eyes seemed like they were glowing.

He gets up so that you were know on his lap. You like your teeth and don't feel the fangs anymore.

"Ah! Bakugou I think the quirk gone!" You say exited but his expression doesn't change.

"Bakugou? w-what are you doing?" Whitout saying anything he leans in and starts sniffing your neck to your shoulders . You shiver at his actions, so you push him away. He quickly looks at you and opens his mouth. He had fangs, sharp looking fangs whit his red glowing eyes almost lighting up the room.

"Shit. Bakugou are you in control?" You start backing away.

UwU if yall want a part 2 please let me know

Bnha x reader smut/lemons (also fluff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें