Fantasy by @RoyaltyBlack

Your Fantasy judge, RoyaltyBlack has spoken. Here you can find your genre's 1st, 2nd and 3rd places with all the scores and reviews included below. 

In 1st place this year, we have 'Mark of the Moon' by Marykhah77 with a score of 94/100

In 1st place this year, we have 'Mark of the Moon' by Marykhah77 with a score of 94/100. Congratulations! The sticker above will be sent to you shortly. 

In 2nd place this year, we have 'The Princess Who Dared' by themasterofcards with a score of 93/100. There is no sticker for your placing, but congratulations. 

In 3rd place this year, we have both 'The Gate' by BrandiSchonberg and 'Crown of Roses' by LennoxFields with a tied score of 92/100. There is no sticker for your placing, but congratulations.

Here are your reviews:

1. Ninrae: Witto150

Cover: 2/5
Title: 4/5
Summary: 3/5
First/paragraph: 10/10
Plot: 25/30
Characterization: 3/ 5
Writing style: 8/10
Grammar: 30/ 30
Total: 85/100

I love the story, I think the cover is good, but it could be better. Relate it to the story more, and make it like if you are at the bookstore and you saw a nice cover, it will only lead you to read the summary and suddenly buy it... Just because of the cover. That should be your mission here. Make the cover alive. The title made me confused at first, but when you explained it to me, it made more sense and it describes the book pretty well. I think the summary should have more plots in it. I realize that the story is for kids, so the description is very well, but I like in the first chapter, to have more descriptive characters, like the girl with the cat ears (and places) and those kinds of things. The idea is really original I never seen a Wattpad story quite like that, I know it's a story for kids, but I think you need some more plots (considering that your wattpad readers won't be kids) in all the chapters, like give us more action. There's no misspelling whatsoever, but I would like to see another side of the story, more action, and more details.

2. [Blood Wars was removed from Wattpad] Lady_Rhey

3. The Gate: BrandiSchonberg

Cover: 3/5
Title: 4/5
 Summary: 5/5
First paragraph: 9/10
Plot: 30/30
Characterization: 4/5
Writing style: 9/10
Grammar: 28/30
Total: 92/100

Wow, this book is interesting, original and an attention grabber. The cover is good, but the letters should show up more, but it's simple and kind of describes your book (in a way). The opening of this first chapter was great. I like the build of the first chapter. The fight with the men was an excellent way for us to meet the principal character 'Amarynn'. Her powers, followed by the action with emotions are described and shown perfectly, it was a good way to pull readers in. I really like your writing style and how everything goes with the flow. The plots are amazing. I enjoyed seeing the characters grow together and developed. When every chapter finishes, full of suspense, it leads the reader to want to know what's going to happen next. (And ask too many questions.) I enjoyed the book looking forward to continuing it.