Chapter Three: Finders Keepers

Lucy's P.O.V

He kissed me. YES! He wants me to, but I have to play this cool. "Laxus what are you doing?" "I'm claiming you." Wait, what? " What do you mean, claim me?" "Well I'm a dragon slayer, so when Dragon slayers have sex, we make sure that we push ourselves past our limit, so we claim you, you get a mark somewhere on your body. For example Gajeel fucked Levy real good she has her mark around her hips. And rumor has it that Natsu gave Lissana hers around her ankle." I was stunned that he went into detail, I don't want him to fuck me that hard my first time " Hey Laxus can you not claim me. Just not this time, truth is I'm still a virgin."

Laxus P.O.V

"Really, none of your other boyfriends did anything with you." I thought it was just a rumor about Lucy still having her virginity.

"I've never had a boyfriend either."

How cute. "Well let's change both of those things." I smirked and kissed her again. She breaks away to take off her shirt revealing her black lace bra. Damn. I begin to kiss her neck, but she pushed me off.

Lucy's P.O.V

I pushed him off, he looked confused. I wanted to be on top. I walked back a little bit, he got off the bed and roll my hand. I put my head down, when he takes a step closer, I push him on the bed. I unbuttoned my skirt and let it snake down my legs. Laxus takes off his shirt, I slowly through a leg over his hips, and sit where it is. I lean in and kiss his jaw line, then down to his chest, next his abs, and finally begin to undo his pants with my teeth. He took them off with the quickness. I slowly trace his boner with my finger. "Nnhggg Lucy enough it hurts, just relieve my pain already." He moaned in anger "Laxus I've gone years without sex I think you can last a few more minutes. "No" he flipped us over so he was on top, he pinned my arms above my head with one hand and took off my bra with the other, I thought he was gonna suck on them or something but no he just slapped then. HARD. "Ahhhhhh!" It hurt so good. He pulled away my thong. "Finders keepers." He put it on the floor next to his suitcase. With no warning he slammed his huge boner in me. "AHHHHHH!" I could feel my eyes water. Laxus camedown to my ear. "Let me know when I can move Blondie." I'm starting to like that nickname. I nod . He starts to pump in and out of me. My screams of pain are soon replaced with screams of pleasure. "Say my name Blondie"

"Ahh Laxus" "Louder"  "Ohh Laxus"

"I said louder" "AHHH LAXUS FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!" He does so and after about five seconds I feel a knot. "L-Laxus, I'm close"

"Me too just hold a sec." I couldn't I came but very soon after he did too. He fell next to me. "So what do you think of sex huh, Lucy?"

"It's. Great." I look at the clock seeing it's already ten o'clock, I fall asleep in Laxus's arms.

A/n OMFG I can't believe I wrote that. I know I said I wouldn't continue but I did anyway. Hope you enjoyed it, I'm sure Lucy did.