chapter 4: what happens back home

About a week after they got home natsu was sure Lucy didn't smell the same as when she left and he started to worry. After the day was done at the guild he decided to check on Lucy because she wasn't at the guild today. He was about to jump through the window but that's when he heard a scream "LUCY?!?!?!" He thought he was now eye level with the window and what he saw nearly broke him. He saw Lucy tied down to her bed naked with Laxus pounding into her with a strong force, both of them were sweating. Lucy's scream was one of pain but pleasure. For some reason Natsu couldn't look away. He watched at Laxus took Lucy's innocents, he thought it was her first time so started to get mad when Laxus got rough with her. "Ohh Laxus." Lucy moaned, Laxus slapped her tits really hard making her scream. "What did I tell you to call me?" He asked still thrusting deep inside her. "Mmm I'm sorry sir." She smiled. Had it not been for her smile Natsu would've bust through her window right then and there but she seemed to be enjoying this. Natsu kept watching he even began moaning a bit, but then he felt is cock getting hard. "WAIT! What am I doing?!? Is this cheating? No I'm just watching, but what if Lissana found out? Lissana won't find out." He argued with himself he got down from the window ledge. He planned to talk to Lucy when Laxus left for his mission tonight. Natsu sat in the ally by Lucy's house for three hours before he heard the lightning dragons voice on the porch. "I'll be back by morning baby don't worry." He said holding her hands close to his chest. "Ok just promise me you'll be careful." She took a step closer to him. "I promise." He pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss. Natsu couldn't or better yet wouldn't believe what he saw. "She may fall for your game but I won't." Natsu hid as Laxus passed. Even he saw that Lucy was still home he went to her loudly going through the front down but quietly locking it behind him.

"Oh Natsu, it's just you." She squeaked "you scared me. So what up." She exhaled. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed Lucy and pinned he on the bed. "Ahh, Natsu what are you doing." Lucy struggled to get out of his grip.

"Stop struggling." He burned her robe off leaving her completely bare. The fire Dragon pulled his throbbing member out of his pants. He didn't want Lucy to be scared he really did care about her and knew she loved Laxus but something inside just couldn't let him claim her. He saw that Lucy was shaking and her eyes were closed. He was about to stop but then he saw Laxus's shirt on the floor and got really mad so he slammed into Lucy causing her to scream.

"Ahhhh! Natsu stop I love Laxus nothing can change that! This is wrong!"

He didn't stop he just kept going harder and faster then he could feel her body going limp so he let go of her wrist and grabbed her waste to pound even harder. Natsu started to sweat and just as he was about to reach his climax he was interrupted...

A/N omg so I finally updated sorry for taking so long so in this next chapter things are gonna get real...don't forget to comment any ideas no matter how messed up they are lol