chapter two: train ride

LAXUS P.O.V

"So Blondie, I'm kinda hungry, can I take you to dinner?" Damn it! Why did I say that I can't develop feelings for her, she looks really freaking good. "Laxus I still have to go home and pack but maybe later." She waved as she walked away. Watching her walk away I felt something grow inside my pants. SHIT! I can't help myself just looking a that soft ass knowing that no one has touched it and that she could be mine, I want to have my way with her right now. I need to stop this, I'll just go home and pack.

----TIME SKIP----

I'm waiting for her at the station for about five minutes before I saw her and let me tell you I experienced the hardest thing ever. Trying to stop myself from showing my erection or from marking her mine right then and there. And it's like she was asking for me, she was wearing a tiny little jean skirt with a low cut v-neck purple shirt and thigh high black leather boots. I may be descriptive but holy shit she looked good. She began to look at me weird I wasn't sure why but as long as she's staring at me I can stare back. "Hey Laxus." She smiled and did this little skip and hop thing as she reached me I don't care what it was but it made her boobs bounce all over the place so it was good. "Hey Blondie you ready?" "Sure" she has such a sweet and pure smile, it made me blush a bit.

LUCY P.O.V

I finally finish packing and headed to the train station. Once I got there I saw Laxus standing there and he was so sexy. I felt myself get a little wet but it was hard not to he wore a black t-shirt to show off he's manly abs and Brown pants that hugged his manhood perfectly. As I walked up to him I kinda jumped trying to show off my boobs as best I could without looking like a total slut. "Hey Laxus" "Hey Blondie you ready?" "Sure" I smiled and I think he blushed a bit. Before we get on the train we are greeted by a man who looked like he worked on the train. "Fairy tail?" He asked I look at Laxus who nods at the man. "Would you care to show me your marks?" he asked. We do so and he leads us on the train and in to a back room. "It's an over night ride so if there's anything you need just let me know" he walks away shutting the door behind him. Laxus walks over and locks the door. "So Blondie wanna know what the mission is?" he asked "Sure" I jump and hop on the bed lying down not thinking about my skirt flying up should I fix or should I pretend I dont notice?

LAXUS P.O.V

I lock the door, I can't help it I want her so bad it hurts, but I have to play it cool. "So Blondie do you want to know what the mission is?" "Sure" She jumped to fall on the bed. Little did she know her skirt went up just enough that I could see her tiny black thong and that was it I lost it I felt my pants grow and so I jumped on top of her and smashed my lips onto hers and to my surprise she didn't push me away at all in fact she embraced the kiss. I decided to use my magic to give her lips a little shock. Then she squeaked. "Laxus...what are you doing?" She looked down blushing. It was quite for a minute but then I ....

A/N so a little lemon talk in this chapter but warning huge lemon scene in next one and NaLu lemon scene later :3