Chapter 10: Fight me.

Laxus P.O.V

"Baby can I at least walk you there? I don't wanna just send you off alone to go on a date with some guy." I told Lucy as she got dressed to meet Vincent in the park.

"Daddy I told you it's not a date. I'll be back soon and I'm never alone when I have my spirits." She always knew how to get what she wanted when she called me daddy. Just her saying it made me twitch. "Besides" she said walking to me in her purple tank top and blue jeans. "I'm all yours and everyone know it. I'm marked remember baby."

"I suppose that is true." I picked her up so her legs wrapped around my torso. "I really do love you Blondie. Just hurry home ok? I have a mission for us. It'll pay for surprise for you. And I think that Leo would be a great for it." I kissed her softly. She kissed back a little aggressively. Ugh this girl. I grab my wallet and walk with her to the door. We haven't spent much time apart since we've been together I don't like this. I wanna hold her hand and show her off. I'm heading to the guild.
"It's almost 8 babe. I gotta go but I love you so much." Lucy said kissing my cheek. "Wanna meet at the guild around 10?"

"I'm actually heading there now. Wanna coke find me when you're done and we can do that workout we've been meaning to do?"

"Sure baby! I'll see you soon." She kissed my lips this time and walked away. I'm gonna wife her one day.

I slowly head to the guild and by the time I get there it's about 8:15. I sigh and wander around looking at the job board, talk with gramps for a bit. I sit at a table just waiting for Lucy to show up when Evergreen walks up...

"Hey you. I haven't seen you around my place in a while. Where've you been?" She asked me trying showing off her tits. I wasn't having it.

"I've been with my girlfriend Ever. Shouldn't you be with your husband?"

"I dunno if that's gonna last..." she trailed off clearly wanting me to ask. I groaned and had nothing better to do.

"And why is that?"

"Well that's kinda why I've been keeping an eye out for you...I'm pregnant."

"So?"

"I don't know if it's Elfmans or...yours."

"What?" I quiet voice behind me asked.

"Lucy? What are you doing back already?" Fuck I'm so screwed.

"It's 11:30 Laxus...Evergreen is pregnant and it might be yours?!" Her eyes teared up and it caught most of the guilds attention.

"No. That can't be possible. We haven't had sex since...since that day we went on the mission."

"Oh great the same day we had sex for the first time!?" Years were streaming down her face at this point.

"Wait. You two had sex? Are you a thing?" Vincent asked behind Lucy.

"Of course we are you idiot! Why else would I answer her door late at night? Why are you even here?" I yelled at him.

"Don't change the subject Laxus! Was that really the last time?" She asked I could hear the heartbreak in her voice.

"Yes. Baby I would never hurt you." I told her.

"Well you did." Ever chimed in.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"About a month ago. We were all drinking and Elfman walked Lucy home 'cause he was the only sober one...we kissed a bit and then..."

"No. Ever tell me you didn't." Elfman said clearly hurt as well.

"I'm sorry honey. I wasn't thinking clearly."

"I'm leaving. Vincent you found the guild. Talk to the guy sitting on the counter."

"Lucy wait." I went to walk away but Ever stopped me.

"We need to talk."

"No fuck off. Even if that is biologically my child Elfman is your husband and we won't know for months if at all. That's Elfmans kid. Not mine. The love of my life is walking away from me and I need to go stop her. Have a nice day." I told her and ran after Lucy knocking Vincent over in the process. "Lucy wait!!" I caught her arm a few places down from the guild.

"Stop!! Let me go!!" She yell cried and I just hugged her tight until she calmed down and just cried softly against my chest.

"Lucy. You're my girl. Nothing will change that. I love you and I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't even remember it but I know I fucked up and I will do everything in my power to make it up to you." I cooed into her ear and played with her hair.

"Let's go work out." She said almost lifeless. "Let's go home and change first. You're on probation just so you know." She said turning away from me and towards home.

I chuckled. "I know my love." I picked her up bridal style. "Thank you for being mine and dealing with my stupidity."

Once we reach Lucy's apartment we change and we decided to do some yoga stretching first. And holy fuck Lucy bent over in leggings. You'd have to be crazy not to stare.

I wonder if she'll let me have some fun. I grab her hips and pull her into me so she feels my hard cock against her ass. She quickly whips her head around.