"Yeah sure I wouldn't want my boyfriend to miss class" Louis gives a kiss to Harry's cheek over me and they let go of me. They hold hands and walk the opposite way. Fools, they love each other.

When I walk in I'm the first there. No surprise there so I review what we learned yesterday and review what I taught myself yesterday which we will learn today. Nothing like being prepared I smile to myself.

Later when the students arrived the teacher began to speak "Alright class please take out your books to page 476 you will-" the door flung open and in walked a blond boy with tattoos and piercings.

That would be gross if it had been anyone else but he looked great. He exerted an aura which said 'sex' and all the girls knew it. Most pushed their breast up and fixed their make-up while others pulled up their skirts So they seemed 'sexy' those sluts.

"Who are you?" She asked in a monotone voice.

I felt my phone buzz. I sighed and made sure no one looked. I checked, it was a text from Sophia: I remembered his name! It's Niall Horan I believe.

I told you not to text me unless they were emergencies. I sent the text and felt my phone buzz.

It was! She replies and I laugh silently to myself. Quickly put my phone back in my pocket.

I once told her only text me in emergencies yet she ignores it. "I'm Niall Horan I'll be in your class from now on" I look up quickly kind of worried I hurt my neck with how fast I looked. Well not much I can do but he will distract from studies. In other words shit.

I would be lying if I said he wasn't handsome. He gave the feeling of confidence and carelessness I wish I had. His blue eyes lit up at every little thing that he heard. His hair stayed in a perfect blond quiff.

"Hey? Are you okay?" I removed my head from the desk just enough so I could speak. My hair blinded me so I couldn't see who was talking.

"Yeah just thinking about someone" I felt my hair being moved and I came face to face with Niall. I began to blush and he laughed.

"So I'm Niall Horan. What's your name? You're cute" he winked, I picked my head up and fixed myself. I will not fall for his flirting!

"My name should be of no importance to you besides I don't want to hang out with troublemakers" as if saving me the bell rang and I got up running out.

*

Two periods later I made my way to the lunch room and sat at my usual spot with Liam, Sophia, Louis, and Harry. "Hey guys" I greet, they all say hi and I stare at them "there aren't enough seats."

"It's okay you can have mine!" Louis smiles and I give him a look that says thank you.

"Where will you sit?" I ask taking his seat. He looks over at Harry.

"On my Curly haired friend's lap of course!" He sits down and everyone laughs. "What? Why're all of you losers laughing?"

"It's odd to sit on your friend's lap Lou" Liam chuckles.

"You're the odd one's here from my point of view you bunch of bloody arses" as usual he's sassy.

"Oh we made a new friend his name is- HEY NILLER!" Harry screams over at the blue eyed boy walking over. That's when I  realized there was no other chair... well that's awkward.

"Oh bloody hell there's no more chairs!" Louis looks around and he stares at me for a while.

"Nope, no there's no way you can make me" I cross my arms in refusal, I knew very well what he was going to ask.