Prison Advice: Don't Drop The Soap

Pairing: Lirry

**Harry's POV**

Time seemed to slow down. They cuffed me and threw me in the back of the police car. Time sped up and now I was sitting infront of a judge about to judge me.

"With all the evidence presented I declare Harry Styles, guilty and So he will go to prison for 4 years" he brought his gavel and I couldn't do anything to prevent all this. I wasn't guilty, but what I knew didn't matter. It was happening and there was no way out; no one saw.

As they took me outside I was being allowed to say goodbye to my family and friends. Louis and Niall ran up to me crying like little babies. Then again I felt like breaking down too as soon as I saw mum. "We know you're innocent!" Louis cried, hugging one of his dearest friends.

"Harry, w-well v-visit you a-all the t-time!" Niall stuttered and then began crying. My family then surrounded them and all began agreeing with Louis and Niall.

"Guys cone on, don't be sad I'll get out soon. Thank you for believing in me. I really didn't do it but I guess luck wasn't on my side huh?" I chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "Come on don't let this be how we say goodbye let's laugh" I almost broke down again but I couldn't. Not now at least.

They chuckled lightly "then Harry, ill give you some prison advice" Louis began "don't drop the soap, with those curls and pretty face someone might want to rape you" he laughed. Niall began cracking up and soon I was laughing too.

I began to get into the police car and as they drove me I began remembering everything that led up to well now.

{Flashback}

I had just ended my shift at our local bakery. I stepped out and began to walk home since my bike needed a new tire; Of course I had to do that tomorrow since the place was now closed.

I shoved my hands in my pockets to try to warm them up and grinned. I didn't have a reason to, I was just happy. "Help!" A woman's voice cried out.

Quickly I ran over there and saw a man trying to steal from the woman. I ran over to him "stop!" He looked at me and stabbed the lady, and dropped the knife. Without a glance back he ran away.

I picked up the knife; there might still be fingerprints. I ran over to the lady and tried to stop the bleeding but it was too much. The police, and an ambulance came and I stood up relieved "someone stabbed her and-" before I could explain they cuffed me and I was inside the police car.

I witnessed a murder but all they saw was a boy, holding a knife, covered in blood, and a dead woman. No questions, and I ended up in court. Apperently the man had special gloves to keep him from getting fingerprints on the knife and the only fingerprints were mine.

The woman had died so there was no one who saw. The alley was empty and no windows on the sides of the buildings. Just my luck I had murder pinned on me.

{Flashback Over}

I sighed deeply "people like you really do deserve to go to jail" the police officer laughed. She had an annoying laugh to be honest.

"I didn't do it" I said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah and I'm princess Brianna from the land of magicallia" she rolled her eyes. "We're here" she got out and opened my door and pushed me in.

She hands me over to other cops and leaves muttering "bloody murderer" and I glared.

"Come on," he pulled me over into a bathroom "strip" I pulled off my clothes and he began to search me; too thoroughly. When he was done, I shuddered and he let me shower. After that he gave me an orange jail suit.