Just a prank...

Paring: Ziall

~Hope you all enjoy the first chapter of the new (actually chapter 16 but whatever) One Direction One-Shots!!~

<3......<3......<3.....<3.....<3......<3.....<3....<3 <................................................................>

<................................................................>

<3.....<3.....<3.....<3.....<3.....<3.....<3...<3

*Niall's POV**

        I got up and I was hungry. I took a shower and got dressed as quick as I could and ran into the kitchen of the hotel room we were in. I got milk, cereal, a spoon which later I would use to scare Liam and a bowl. As I ate in the living room Zayn walked in, with a mirror in his hand, he was as usual admiring his hair. "Oi Zayn you not gonna say good morning anymore?!"

       He looked from the mirror to me and said "good morning Niller. What do you think of my hair today?"

      I rolled my eyes and kept eating. With a mouthful I said "nhm mng ndj." He was about to answer when Liam came in looking at his watch, I swallowed the remaining of my food in my mouth "hey Liam? Why are you outside?"

"Oh I went to Louis and Harry's room. They haven't woken up yet! If I hadn't gone and woken them two up they'd still be in bed. We have an interview in an hour" I nod and hide the spoon behind my back. I make my way to Liam but Harry and Louis come in. I make my way over to Harry asking him to follow me to the kitchen.

"Hey didn't Liam say something about being afraid of spoons?" Harry pointed to the spoons, Louis came up behind me and smiled.

"I want in!" Both Harry and I shush him and he nodded. "We should wait until the interview, I'll scream something random and Hazza you hold Liam down and Niall you throw the spoons at Liam."

"Alright! Perfect idea Lou!" I compliment him since I was just gonna put my spoon on him.

      Harry nods "but what about Zayn? Should we tell the lad or do something to him too?" Louis nods his head frantically.

"Let's throw a water balloon at his hair!" Harry and I gasp.

"Zayn will kill us!" We say in unison.

"Yes but we have to!" I look at Harry and he looks at me then we look at Louis and nod.

"Great! Now let's go back before they get suspicious." We all walk to the living room "Liam! Zayn!" They stop their conversation and look to Louis. He then proceeds to shout "LET'S GO! GET YOUR LAZY ARSES IN THE CAR!!" They get up and walk into the hallway.

      Louis quickly closes and locks the door. "Alright Curly, Niller we only have a couple minutes until they realize it's not quite time to go. Niller get the water balloon ready and you Hazza go get some container to place it in!" I nod and run to look for a balloon. I can't find a balloon... I quickly look in my suitcase and find a red one. What is this doing here??

        Oh well, I gotta hurry! I ran into the kitchen and began to fill the balloon to a fairly good size. I walked back to where Harry and Louis were and placed the balloon inside the container Harry had found. With that we walked into the hallway. Liam stared at the container in my hands and raised an eyebrow "what's in there?"

"My inhaler!"

"My extra clothes!"

"My carrots!" Louis, Harry and I screamed at the same time.