Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup 💥)

Začít od začátku

Omkara looked at her in Disbelief... that was definitely not what he expected.... But she was Gauri... Everything she does is always unexpected...

Ish - very soon... Infact we...

Before she could finish, her phone started ringing....

Ish - Oh... dad's calling... I have to take this... Gauri... It was nice meeting you...

Saying that, she went from there... Leaving Omkara alone with Gauri.... Omkara sighed and looked at Gauri was still having that weird smile on her face...

Gauri - teri bhaade ki fiance toh gayi.... aur koi guest appearance karne wala hai ya naatak khatam???

(Your hired fiance is gone... Is there any other guest appearance or is it over???)

Om - excuse me???

By the time, Gauri's smile was replaced by a big frown....

Gauri - do you have any idea what have you done??? I have been planning so many things... Socha tha filmy style mein tujhse gale milungi aur wohi ghisapita hua "I missed you so much" chipkaaungi... Rudra ki shikaayat karungi... Tujhse Maggie banvaaungi... Aur dher saari baatein karungi... Aur tu...!!! Bina bataaye mooh uthaaye aa Gaya... Woh bhi bhaade ki fiance leke... Tujhe Laga kaise ki tu mujhe ullu Bana Sakta hai???

(do you have any idea what have you done??? I have been planning so many things... I was planning to hug you in filmy style and paste that lame dialogue "I missed you so much" on top of that.... To complain about Rudra... To make you prepare Maggie for me... To talk a lot... And you!!! Appeared out of nowhere... With that hired fiance of yours... How do you even imagine you can make a fool out of me???)

Omkara listened silently... Without any expression on his face... Whereas she was blabbering like she always does....

Suddenly he spoke up in a cold tone....

Om - are you that much dense???!! you don't realise what is happening do you?? Didn't you heard what I said about Ishana???

Gauri(crossing her arms) - I heard you loud and clear stupid monkey... But the point is I'm in no mood of your stupid prank....

Om - Stop calling me monkey...!! And it's not a prank Gauri... I am serious....

Gauri(Sarcastically) - yeah yeah... And I'm Katrina Kaif.... do you really thought I would buy this bullshit of yours???

Omkara took a deep breath... It was more difficult than he thought... But he had to do it...

Om(harshly) - Listen to me carefully.... This is reality... Gauri time can change people, their priorities and perspectives... My priorities are different now... I have changed myself.... Whatever we had between us was some childish infatuation... And it doesn't exist anymore... Not for me... So It would be better if you also forget about it.... Just like I did...

He was all decked up... Serious as hell... And what he got in return...?? shouting...??? screaming...?? crying...?? Hell no... All he got was a weird smirk on her face....

Gauri blink quite a few times before giving him tips about how should one make stories more believable...

(like seriously 🤣)

Gauri - you know what... Next time, if you want people to believe that kind of crap... You should atleast work on the loopholes of your crappy story... I mean Com'on... Your miscalculations are blowing my mind... first of all, you are saying that time can change people... Ok... But how did this change of heart happened only in 3 weeks before your homecoming, but not in the last 4 years??? Secondly... About our "childish infatuation"... Keeping a long distance relationship alive for four years is not a childish thing... And don't you dare call me child... It was you who was always ended up crying over the phone... And lastly, Mr Fiance.... Where's your ring??? If you could have covered all perspectives and came up with some better lies... I would definitely have tried to look more shocked....