Jeon Jimin-Jikook

Start from the beginning

"Will you marry me Park, soon to be Jeon, Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded his head yes as he covered his mouth with one hand. Jungkook smiled as he took the ring, grabbed Jimin's hand, and slipped on the ring. Jimin couldn't hold back his tears anymore as he let them run and Jungkook hugged him.

"Is this why you kept taking my rings?" Jimin asked as he cried into Jungkook's chest.

"Maybe." Jungkook said making Jimin giggle.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's head before lifting his face and kissing his lips.

"I love you Jimin."

"I love you too Jungkook."

Both smiled as Jimin heard shuffling coming from behind the seats. Soon 5 heads came up as it was all their members hiding in the back seat.

"Congratulations!!" They all yelled as Jungkook hugged Jimin close.

Jimin was a bit confused as he wiped his tears and all his brothers smiled at the two.

"About damn time Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung whined.

"I swear we were getting so impatient." Jin said making the married couple laugh.

"So, was this all planned?" Jimin asked.

All 6 nodded as Namjoon started to explain.

"Jungkook-ah had told us that he had been wanting to propose for a while but couldn't find the right time. So when we were all getting separated we found a way to put the two of you in one car. After that we hid in the backseat and acted as "luggage" while Yoongi rolled down your window. We had seen this trend going around in Twitter about people calling you Jeon Jimin and we told Kook about it. We honestly didn't know an ARMY would yell it but hey it worked out didn't it." Namjoon shrugged.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh as he nodded and looked at Jungkook.

"I guess it did."

Jungkook smiled as he picked up Jimin's face and kissed his plump lips. Everyone smiled as Namjoon lifted the door of the trunk.

"Well, we have to get to our cars now. We'll see each other back at the hotel." Namjoon said as the 5 started to leave.

They pulled down the door leaving Jungkook and Jimin in the car by themselves. Jimin couldn't stop smiling as he reached over and intertwined his hand with Jungkook's, Jungkook couldn't wipe the smile off his face as he pulled Jimin close and rested his head on the top of Jimin's.

When the two arrived at their hotel room they instantly flopped on the beds. Jimin lifted himself up and sat on the side of the bed as he looked at his ring. Jungkook got up and went to fix their luggage as he put them by the TV. Jimin just looked down and fiddled with his ring as his smile faltered a bit.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked since he saw Jimin's expression change.

Jimin shook his head as he continued to look down at the ring.

"I don't know if my family will approve of this." Jimin said as he looked up at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his temples as he looked over at Jimin.

"You can't think like this Jiminie. Your family never approves of anything. They suck!" Jungkook said making Jimin giggle.

"Well, I can't exactly change my family or get a new one." Jimin said and rolled his eyes playfully.

"You can always start one with me." Jungkook said as he crossed his arms and pouted.

Jimin's cheeks flushed pink as he put his hand against his small stomach.

"What if we already have?" Jimin softly said as he looked up at Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked over at Jimin.

"What?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

"What if we have already started a family of our own?" Jimin repeated.

Jungkook instantly went over to Jimin and put his hands on Jimin's small shoulders.

"You better not be messing with me Jimin." Jungkook said as he looked deep into Jimin's brown eyes.

Jimin put his hands in his lap as he looked into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook could see small tears welling in Jimin's eyes. Jimin shook his head 'no' and looked away from Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened as he immediately hugged Jimin and buried his face in Jimin's shoulder. Jimin's eyes widened as he slowly lifted his arms and hugged Jungkook back too.

"How far?" Jungkook asked.

"A few weeks." Jimin said as he could feel Jungkook's tears fall onto his clothes.

"I'm so happy." Jungkook said as he hugged Jimin a little tighter.

Jimin hugged Jungkook tighter as he inhaled the scent of cologne Jungkook had been wearing.

"Me too." Jimin said as he cried into Jungkook's shoulder.

"I love you so much Jeon Jimin."

"I love you so much too Jeon Jungkook"