Starry Night-Jinmin

All the members sat outside under the starry night of the Taekook household. The air was pretty warm but still a bit chilly as they all talked and laughed while drinking. Jimin sat next to Jin on one of the bench sets that the two had for their little outdoor seating area. Both didn't drink much while the other members had a bit more than them. It was already pretty Kate but the 6 seemed to want to keep talking nonstop. Jimin was getting drowsy partly because of the cold but also because leaning against Jin chest seemed to be heaven.

"Remember when Jiminie couldn't jump the fence in Run and we had to retake it 7 times." Namjoon said and laughed as he took another swig of his drink.

Jimin just smiled softly since he was slowly dozing in and out of sleep every now and again. Jin just smiled and laughed as he ran his fingers through Jimin's soft pink hair. Jimin curled himself into his huge beige hoodie as he snuggled up against Jin. Everyone kept talking as Jin wrapped his arms around Jimin's shoulder and waist.

"Tired?" Jin asked softly.

Jimin nodded and pouted his lips a little as Jin intertwined his hands with Jimin's and rested then on top of his thighs. Jimin hummed softly as Jin started to rub circles on the top of his hand while resting his head on Jimin's.

"Cold." Jimin mumbled softly.

Jin understood and brought Jimin closer as he snuggled deeper into him. Jin smiled at the sight. As he kissed the top of Jimin's head.

"I love you Minie." He whispered into Jimin's ear.

"Love you too." Jimin mumbled back as Jin just smiled and hugged his boyfriend closer.

Both had been lost in their own little world until a crowd of aww's came from their friends.

"That's the cutest shit I've ever seen." Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung close.

"It's so soft my uwu's are gonna COMBUST." Hoseok said making everyone laugh.

Jimin was still asleep as Jin looked down and smiled softly. He couldn't believe that out of 6 options he picked him. Jin couldn't help but fall deeper in love with his boyfriend as he thought to himself,

''How did I get this lucky?"