The Night (not PG friendly)

Still in his arms he gently laid me down on the bed. Slightly hovering above me, staring deeply into my eyes, his eyes as black as the night sky. I could see all the passion and love in them but also something animalic. He leaned down again kissing me, while he held himself up with one arm while the other hand slowly traced down my side. Stopping for a second, he put his big hand beneath my shirt, still just on my side. He slightly squeezed it, trailing his fingers up and down, just lighlty touching me. My shallow breath indicating to him that I am enjoying his fingers, I started to wish that they would touch me other places as well. My eyes were closed, enjoying him touching me in such a sensitive and intimate way. I opend them again, seeing a small smirk playing across his face. "Are you enjoying this love?", more than a small whimper wouldn't leave my lips. I pressed my lips up against his, a fiery kiss showing him that I want more.

He put his arm behinde my back, slowly lifting both of us up, so that I stradled his lap. Once again, something was poking me through his trousers. But this time I knew what it was. And I started to move my hips. "Love are you sure you want this?", "Yes, I am more than sure."
He took my shirt off, staring at me, in a way that I have never seen before. I didn't fully know what to do, so I started to fidget with the hem of his shirt. Slowly lifting it up further until I could see his trained torso. He took the matter out of my hands and took it off, tossing it to the other side of the room. Both of us sitting on the bed, shirtless I started to feel a tingle in my whole body, an ache for something, something that I have never craved before. I wanted him, and from the look on his face, he wanted me as well.
His tongue caressed his bottom lip, as if he were in deep thought. Now it was my turn to stare at him, the chest which was firm leading down to some quite visible abs, following down into the V line, which was hiden under his trousers. My hands, resting on his sides, slowly moved down, caressing his cold skin, until I reached his trousers. Looping my fingers under the hem, I moved them from the side to the front. Stoping at the golden button, staring up at him. I saw him nod his head, giving me the permission to unbutton his trousers. I started to but apparently I was moving to slowly. In lights speed, or better said vampire speed, his trousers were off and so were mine. Laying with my back on the bed, he was again ontop of me. Kissing me with an intention behind. He moved from my lips down to my neck. Peppering light kisses along down to the nip, where he started to suck on a spot, which brought a moan out of me. Shocked I put my hands in front of my mouth. "Oh no love, don't hide these mesmerising sounds from me. I want to know if you enjoy what I'm doing." Winking, while moving further down, past my chest down to my knickers. Staring up at me, asking if I want him to take them off. No more than a nod and they were gone. He kept kissing my inner thights. My body felt as if it were on fire. A warm sensation started to grow in my lower belly, I just wanted him to touch me there. Moving from my thights to my core, he kept kissing me. Finally kissing me where I needed him to, I let out a sound of pure pleasure. He kept kissing and sucking, ever so slighlty flicking his tongue. I pulled him up to me, kissing him deeply "I want to feel you." He was hovering over me, aliglning himslef and finally pushing in. Never have I felt such an animalic sensation. He startetd to slowly rock in and out of me. Pleasure waves washing over me, until I couldn't hold my screams in anymore. A sensation like no other hit me, full of pleasure, my whole body started to shake and I collapsed while he kept going, hitting me with more and more pleasure, feeling him pulsating inside of me. Kept me going over and over the edge. After what felt hours, of pure bliss, he rolled on to my left side. Kissing me one last time and pulling me close to him. "That was incredible." Rolling over and putting my hand on his chest. "I love you and I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did." Nodding with a grin on my face I kissed his chest, closing my eyes, basking in the feeling of pure love and happiness.

Sorry for the long wait, I struggled writing this chapter. I hope it's at least decent. There will be more recent uploads from now on. Thank you all for reading and voting. It means the world to me!