Alice and Jasper

"Are you coming in anytime soon?" Benjamin shouted out of the window. Jasper, Alice and I walked into the house. The moment we stepped foot inside Garrett was standing next to me and all eyes were on the four of us.
"So Emily you want to explain anything?" Bella asked in a sharp voice, while holding Edwards hand and staring at us as if we betrayed her. "No, I do not feel the need to explain anything to you. It's not like you cared before neither did you show any interest in anything" Edwards eyes darted to me, I could see the hatred in his eyes. "How dare you..." Alice interrupted him "How dare she? How dare you!? You should have acted like a father just once, not even in a crisis situation like this were you able to take care of your own flesh and blood. From day one on, you only cared about Nessie, so don't you dare talk to my daughter in a tone like this. She has been nothing but a sunshing all this time, she protected you, all of you, while some of you treated her like scum, yes Bella I mean you. So no there is no need for her to explain anything to you." Nobody has ever seen Alice like this, Jasper was trying to calm her down but he knew if he'd use his powers he'd end up like this as well.
"Sooo little one, how did you do this? I wasn't aware that you could do something like that.", Benjamin was trying to minimise the tension in the room. "Come on Benji, you knew I can explode things." "Yes but I didn't know you can fix them back together like that." "Well neither did I until very recently, but I'm glad I can do that. So if I explode anything again, I can just pretend it never happend." A sly smile was playing aroung my lips, seeing Esmes look I knew she'd know when I explode anything of hers.