Meet Me

Blood covered I walked through the front door. I couldn't get myself to sneak back in.

All eyes turned to me. Most of them I haven't seen before. They must be the witnesses. "God, EJ couldn't you have washed up before you trot in like that." Mom spat at me. "Sorry mom, I didn't know you'd all be here." Eye rolls were seen from both my parents and my sister. A man with blood red eyes, shoulder lengt brown hair walked towards me "Love what happend to you?" I couldn't hold it back anymore. "I killed them. I...I didn't know what to do." He hugged me tight, I was so shocked, none has ever hugged me before. "Shh calm down. Tell me what happend." His smooth voice calmed me down. I looked into his eyes and started talking, I didn't realise everyone was listening "I was in Seattle, just strolling around. Out of nowhere these five guys showed up. At first they just talked to me, but they moved closer with every word. I saw their guns stuck in their waistbands. I didn't realise that they were cornering me. Three more guys came from behinde, I tried to run but they held me. At first they were only beating me. But one of them pulled his gun out...and and I just wanted to get out of the situation. I was scared. Then they just exploded. Like the trees I have been training on."
I was again thight in his arms. I couldn't hold myself back and started crying, his whole shoulder must be wet now.

After a few minutes I looked around. Everyone was staring at me, shocked. I expected to see hate, disgust or something like that in their eyes. "Renesme she doesn't seem anything like her description." a man with short black hair and light brown skin turned to her. I saw pure rage in her eye.