Home Again

After an approximately half an hour walk, in my speed, we arrived at the Cullen mansion. Even from outside I could tell that some have left already. Yet not knowing who was still there, I became nervous of walking into the house. Perhaps because of my outburst, perhaps because I exploded some Volturi guards, perhaps because of Garrett, all of it was playing its part. Either Garrett or Jasper, who was standing at the window, waving at me, relived some of my anxiousness. "Darling are you sure you want to go in? We don't have to.", "We do have to, these are our friends and family." I took his hand, clasping it very tightly, and took a certain filled step forwards. I could still see Jasper smilling down at us, even a bigger smile now seeing our hands interweined. "Finally you two! It took you long enough." Alice was standing in the door, screaming at us. That's my family, I though to myself. "Sorry Alice, there were some things that needed to be discussed.", "Sweety I can see that. Garrett go inside, I need to have a talk with my daughter." My eyes nearly popping out of my head, "Did you just call me your daughter?", Jasper appeared next to her, putting his arm across her shoulder. "You have always been our daughter, not by blood, but by heart." I looked at Garrett, he noded, understanding me without words. I squeezed his hand before letting him go, he turned around smiled at me and went in the house. I was standing outside with Alice and Jasper, a second later I was hugged by both. "Now tell us everything!", Alice demanded "Where should I start? The moment you left or do you just mean what happened between Garrett and me?", "We want to know how you are Sweety,...", "Shush Jasper, she knows what I want to know." Jasper shaked his had while looking at Alice, adoration in his eyes. "Well, mum, Garrette and I met when he arrived here. To be more precise we met when I stormed into the house after some guys tried to do unspeakable things to me and I accidentally exploded them. He hugged me and kept on talking to me, even the following days. I thought that he was a good friend, even though I could feel that there was more between us, but how was I supposed to know that a bond like that exsists."