The Conversation

We kept walking in silence until we were far into the woods, where we knew the others wouldn't hear us. „Darling...", „Garrett what happened between us? I thought we were friends, then you kiss me. And...", "I honestly never saw you as a friend. You were always more to me. You know how Jacob imprinted on your sister? You know that Bella was Edwards bloodsinger and now is his mate?", "Of course I know that, but what does that have to do with us? You can't imprint on me neither can I imprint on you, we are no wovles.", "You are right, I did not imprint on you. But you are my mate. I didn't want to say something before hand, you didn't seem to feel the same way about me. Even though I am sure you have felt the connection as well. But when we kissed it felt like all my dreams came true.", "Then why the hell did you run away? Do you know how much that hurt? And then seeing you next to her all the time, being that close, whispering something! Do you know what that felt like? I felt like when I realized that my family doesn't want me. I thought you, and only you, would actually care about me. I thought we were friends. And now you tell me that you never even saw me as a friend. Did you pretend all the time? Do you even slightly care about me? Because if not, then bloody tell me, because I do, I care way too much about you. And I think, I think that I fell for you, you idiot! How could you..." I felt his lips on mine again, I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't it felt too right. I didn't know that I missed this so much. "Would you now please listen to me darling?", I could only nod my head, his kiss took my breath away. "Yes you are right, I have never seen you just as a friend, I told you that you are my mate. So do not dare to tell me that I don't care about you. You are the only one I care about. You are my soulmate darling, and yes I was close to Kate because she knows. And she told me to get my ass over to you, else she'll drag me over to you. I ran away because of what happend. You remember the thing that you felt poking you. That thing was my cock, and I dind't want that to happen okay? I want to know you, every singel part of you before I want to get intimate, or more intimate with you. I didn't want to push you to do anything that you didn't want to. So yes I have fallen deeply, deeply and irrevesible in love with you." I was speechles, I stared at him as if he just turned into a pink dove. "Love please say something. I just confessed my undying love to you and you look like you want to murder me.", " I do not want to murder you. Honestly not! And yes I have felt the connection as well, but I didn't know that mates like that exist, I wasn't able to pin it down to something." I guess that wasn't the answer he hoped for, as there was a shine of distress in his eyes "Garrett, I love you too." not a second later was I in his arms, swinging around, hearing his melodic laugh. "You Love Me Too!", "Yes I do, but could you please put me back on the ground, I'm still half human if you forgot." Back on the ground, I was crushed in his hug, he slightly let loose, looked down at me, deep into my eyes, as if he could see my soul, what he probably even can.
He kissed me, with a passion like never before. I could almost feel the the matebond between us. The love. I kissed him back the moment his lips touched mine. A hunger overcoming me, something only he could arise from me. I pulled lightly at his hair, he let out a growl, this wasn't sweet kissing like the first time, this was more. This was raw and pure. Nothing to hide anymore, he told me his feelings, I told him mine. We knew where we stood in eachothers lives. My hands moved down to his neck, I pulled him even closer, not one millimeter should be between us. It felt like hours, just us standing there, kissing, feeling eachother. But only minutes passed when I needed air again. This is one of the things that I envy, he would never have to take a break just to breath. Yet we were still standing as close as before. I was breathing heavily, he realised, how fast my chest heaved up and down and got that smugg smirk back on his gorgeaus face. "Don't you look at me like this. If you wouldn't be a vampire you'd be no better.", "But Darling I am a vampire, and I enjoy seeing you react that positively to me.", "How would you know that this is a positiv respiration? It could be because I am frightend.", "Darling, I know you're not frightend. I can hear your heart beat like a colibri, I hear how your blood is rushing through your veins up to you your cheeks, I can see the slight blush that covers your whole face since we've parted, I could feel your smile while you were kissing me, I can smell..." Slightly ashamed that he noticed all of this, I lower my head, the blush only aggravating. He put his index and middel finger beneth my chin, lightly pushing it up, "Don't look away, your face is too astonishing as that I wouldn't want to stare at it. That sweet blush only enhancing your already perfect fetaures." I didn't know how to respond, never has anyone made me a compliment, especially not something so nice, even more twisted, never has anyone said something nearly as nice to me whom I cared about as well. "Darling I know how you feel, part of being mates, there's no need to force something out of yourself. But I think we should head back. Firstly to celebrate the victory with the others who are still around, secondly you should meet Kate she's a big fan of yours and third I want to let everyone know that you are taken.", "I'm taken?", his face to just this only question was priceless. "Hell yes! You are taken. If I didn't make it clear enough. I love you and I want us, as us in a relationship...", "Garrett, I was just kidding. I am as taken as you are. Now you are right, we probably should head back."