Drama

„Are you serious? She has these powers and didn't tell anyone and you're all fine with that? If we would've known that we could have sent her out first. I wouldn't have had to train on Edward." Bella screeched, I couldn't take it any longer. She always presented me as the monster, as the one in the wrong, „ my dearest mother, I wanted to tell you a long time ago that I have powers, yet you always were preoccupied with something, or rather someone else. So why should I come to you and tell you that I could save you, your beloved husband or your cherished child, when not once I even got asked how I am. I mentioned it to my real family. You might have noticed that Benji knew that I could explode things, perhaps you realized that neither Alice, Jasper nor Garrett seemed shocked. Please elaborate on why I should have told you. You are lucky that I didn't explode your pathetic ass!" I got louder with every word, dripping with sarcasm till the last word. „Enough! Who do you think you are? We are your parents, we decide what happens to you.", „Oh do you Edward?" Jasper chirping in, sounding as if it was nothing but one could tell with just one look that if Edward says one more bad word to me or about me he wouldn't survive much longer „Jasper please, we're brothers. You can not truly stick up for a brat like her.", „Call my DAUGHTER a brat again and you will not live a day longer. You may be her biological father but I am her real father. She is mine and Alice's daughter. She is a sunshine, she cares deeply about everyone in this room, most in this room. She protected you even though you treat her as if she's nothing. She is incredibly beautiful, smart, talented and funny, I can't believe that she is an descendant of yours. Now you talk to her or about her in those vile words again, I'll show you how I got trained." everyone was quite, the clans moved to the sides they were on. Noticeably little were besides Bella, Edward and Nessie. It shocked me that so many of them stood behind me and my parents. „This is it! We just fought the Volturi, I will not stand a family feud! Edward and Bella; Jasper and Alice are right, you didn't treat Emily very nicely." Carlisle intervened, „it's best if we all go home now." and so they together with Jacob left. The rest stayed, or said goodbye to leave and go back home.
„I'm sorry, I didn't want it to end like this.", in shame I let my head hang low, Garrett squeezing my hand a little tighter "Non of this was your fault. You stood up for yourself, after everything they've said, you should not feel even the tiniest bit bad. If you wouldn't have said something in the first place, I would have. Not only I, but we all stand behind you." looking up into his dark red eyes, I could see that he truly meant what he said. Without thinking that my parents, Alice and Jasper, will see this, I sprung into his arms and kissed him. Not even a second later we heard someone clearing his thorat "Now I know you two are mates, but please not infront of my eyes. She's still my little princess." Jasper said, not directly looking at us, yet I could see a shimmer in his eyes, he liked Garrett and he was more than happy that we found each other, I was sure of that. "Sorry dad, won't happen again.", „Dad?", „If you mind I keep calling you Jasper, it just felt right...as you know you and Mom...", I couldn't finish my sentence as I was entangled in a crushing hug. „Mind? How could you think that? I am exhilarated that you see me...", „We're sorry to interrupt this moment, but I think we should head out." Benji chipped in. „Of course, my friend, thank you for your help. You are welcome to come by whenever." Carlisle answered, with that all Non-Cullens left, saying their goodbyes, promising that we'll meet again.
Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Garrett and I were stood in the living room. I wondered why Rosalie didn't leave with Edward, usually she was where Nessie was. „Emily, I need to apologize. My behavior towards you wasn't of best manners." Rosalie spoke up, „Don't worry about it, I understand that I wasn't planned." slowly she took a step forward, glancing at Emmett, I assume they talked about this and she truly was sorry, so I hugged her. Family peace, over all. „Now if you all excuse me, but after this day, where I wasn't sure if my MATE still wanted me, a day where I couldn't be sure if MY SOULMATE survives, I would like to spend some time with her, alone." Garrett must of had enough of standing quietly next to us, observing. A smile playing on Alice's lips „We booked you a room in the hotel right outside Forks, it's called Dawn Inn. Garrett don't do anything you wouldn't also do infront of us." her tone slightly changed, I didn't understand what she meant with that, Garrett did, his smirk was prove of that. „Oh dear Alice, what do you think of me.", „Only what I already saw, and now you two go." A last hug, a last word from Dad to Garrett, on our way we were.