Touring

Mad's POV

I awoke the next morning to some shouting and loud bangs. I let out a loud groan. I slipped out the covers and grabbed my gun. I quietly and quickly headed downstairs. The noise was coming from the living room. I slowly snuck around the corner. I looked in there to see One Direction, Five seconds of summer, the gang, and Simon in there.

They were all arguing and the gang was throwing stuff. I took out the bullets of the gun and fired into the air. It made a loud noise causing everyone to jump. Shut up I scream. It is seven in the morning and you all need to quiet down before I put a bullet hole through your head I say. They all shut up. Now take it outside I say and start to head upstairs.

I crawl back into the covers. I put the gun under the pillow with the bullets in it. I slowly drift into a warm slumber.
---------------DREAM----------

Kill him shouts Frank. I stare at Oliver with a gun in my hand. Do it screams Frank. Oliver gives a weak smile. He deserves to die yells Frank. C'mon Madison do it he whispers into my ear.

I look at Oliver and to Frank. Frank holds a gun to my head. He bangs the gun bottom into my cheek. I stumble alittle feeling a warm liquid in my mouth. I kicked the gun out of his hand and fired at his head. He dropped to the floor. I dropped the gun in shock. Oliver ran to me and crushed me into a warm hug.

I-I d-i-d I-t I stuttered. Then I felt a pain spread through my back. I started dropping to the floor. Madison! Maddie shouted Oliver. I felt my breathing speed up. My heart beat slow.

Don't leave me Madison he shouted. Don't leave I need you he whispers. I slowly open my mouth to speak. I love you I say my voice going weak. I love you he says. He slowly grabs my hand. His warm hands laced in my cold ones.

Then he planted a soft kiss on my lips. Then I slowly drifted into darkness.
---------------Dream End----------

I awoke with a jolt. I gasped for breath. I looked to see Gigi, Sam, and Ri shaking me. Oh gosh says Gi with relief in her voice. Mads you had us scared said Sam with a serious tone in her voice. Sweat was running down my forehead. You okay asked Ri. Yeah I'm fine I say gasping for breath.

I'll get you some tea says Gi. I'll get you a cold rag says Ri. They both headed out the door. I grabbed my asthma inhaler from in my pillow case. I fumbled with it for a minute then finally used it. I felt better after as my breathing slowed.

You have asthma said Sam in shock. Yeah I say. Do you always have your inhaler asked Sam. No I should but no I say. Does anyone else know asked Sam. No and I'd like to keep it that way I say. Why don't you tell them asked Sam. I don't want sympathy and to be looked at as weak I say. Oh come on and tell them says Sam begging with her puppy dog eyes.

No I say. She huffs and lets out a long groan. Fine she whines. Then I place my inhaler back in its spot. Gi and Ri burst in. Here says Gi handing me the warm cup of tea. Ri gently placed the cold rag on my head. You rest while we finish our discussion downstairs with Simon and the boys says Gi. Okay I say.
They all leave and Sam gives me a glare but I shrug it off.

I drank the tea then got up. I changed into a pair of black soccer shorts and a blue T-shirt. I slipped on some black vans. I brushed my hair and pulled it up to a messy sock bun. Untill I felt alittle dizzy. I headed into the bathroom. I started puking my guts out. I heard footsteps heading to my room.

I shut the bathroom door and locked it. I got up and wiped the puke off my face. I brushed my teeth then popped a mint into my mouth. I cleaned up the puke and headed back in bed. Mike and Chris popped in right when I laid down.

Hey Gurl said Chris in a girly and high voice. I let out a chuckle. How you feeling Mads asked Mike. Terrible I say. I think you should have an easy day today says Chris. Well make you some breakfast says Mike. Then we have to head out somewhere for a while says Chris. I raised one eyebrow. Simon still wants to talk to us some more says Mike answering my question.

Then will be back and make you lunch or dinner or a snack says Chris. Okay I say. Well lets go make breakfast shouts Chris. They exited the room. I groaned as I laid in bed. Being sick is so boring!
Then the phone rang. I ran towards it and picked it up. Hello I said. Is this Madison Styles asked a lady. Yeah I say. Oliver he is awake she said.

OH MY GOSH I said dropping the phone. I then grabbed it back up. Hello she asked. Yes I say. You can see him now if you'd like she said. Hell yeah I'll be there in fifteen I say. I hung up and ran towards the closet. I picked blue jeans and a white crop top. I slipped on my black leather jacket and black combat boots. I brushed my hair and pulled it into a poneytail. I grabbed my phone, wallet, keys, and gun.

I slipped them in pockets and hooked my gun to my belt. I ran down the steps. I hurried myself to the kichen. i grabbed a water and a apple. Then ran towards the door to be stopped by Chris, Nick, and Danny. Stop sicky pants said Chris. Where do you think your going said Danny. Oliver he's awake I say. Well your sick you can't go said Nick. Who says I can't I say. We did says Chris. Then something snapped in me. Red and black danced between my eyes.

I kicked Chris in the shin then flipped him. I drop kicked Nick then punched him in the face and flipped him. I twisted Danny's arm and then slammed her into the wall. Chris jumped onto my back and Danny knee'd me in the stomach. I grabbed a chair and slammed it over Chris knocking him out. Danny nailed me in the face and Nick pulled me down. I hopped onto his back and slammed him repeatly agaisn't the floor. Danny pulled me off. I kicked her in the face then punched her.

Finally free I ran out the door not looking back. I started sprinting till I arrived at Starbucks. Then what I did sunk in. Tears welled in my eyes. But I held them back. I ordered a hot chocolate and sat in the corner. Then I saw him. The boy who tried to kidnap me. He slowly made his way over to me.

Who are you I say through gritted teeth. My hands formed a tight grip around my cup. The names Will he said with an american accent. Why are you following me I questioned. Madison listen to me he says. I nod to continue.
You are strong and skilled. But you hold something more. Frank is after you for it. He won't stop and once he gets it. Everything will change. You need to leave here go to canada or america for a while he says.

I will not leave my life behind I say. You are so stubborn he says. I smile at that comment. Frank doesn't scare me I say. He is stronger now Will says. I can handle my own life I say. I started feeling light headed. My vison started becoming a giant blur. Madison you don't look okay says Will. I felt a liquid rush to my throat.

I ran to the bathroom. Will right behind me. I started puking again. Your sick says Will. After I finished I grabbed a piece of mint gum and cleaned my face. I leaned onto Will the whole time. My vison cleared and my head started feeling better.

You need to go home and rest says Will. No I need to see Oliver I say. Then I started falling my legs gave out on me. Will caught me just in time. You need to go to the hospital says Will. But I was there yesterday I say. Will carried me out to his car.

I laid in the back holding my stomach.Will slammed on the gas. I laid my head on the window. Then we arrived at the hospital. I really should just live here. Will grabbed me bridal style and raced inside. Help shouted Will. A couple doctors ran over to me and I was whisked away.

The doctors plucked me and all. Finally one wanted to scan my stomach to see why it was upset. I lifted my shirt up and they smeared a cold clear liquid onto my stomach. Then took some machines and i guess scanned it somehow. The results would take an hour though.
--------------------------
Oliver's POV

I rushed out of my room and ran to Mads. Finally I found her room and rushed inside. I went up to her and squeezed her hand. As she puked in a bucket. It has been a whole hour and she still looks terrible.

She should be getting her stomach results soon.