On Tv

My cheeleader meet was going on tv. We warmed up with thirty curl ups, twenty five push ups, sixteen jumping jacks, ten arm circles forward, ten arm circles backward, and butterfly.

Onced we finish the news crew set up and got ready. Everybody in the world was gonna see us.Plus our competers. We were last to compete. Everybody was amazing. We got on stage and got in our ready postions. Our song was Timber, then switched to Talk Dirty, #selfie, Safe and Sound, then last dark horse.

One, We can do this, were gonna nail it. Two get your game face on. Nothing but cheer, Only cheer and team work. Three Lets go. The song started but the songs not normal. We have to speed them up and go really fast. We did some forward rolls and backward rolls. Then summersault and cake walks. We did four builts then threw a couple girls in a basket toss.

We caught them then continued. We then did a double nine. As we do this I thought one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. We are the warriors, here to win, here to fight, now here our battle cry we shouted. Then we finished by throwing me in the air,then rolling onto the floor, then doing a summersault, going into a hand stand and ending with a split.

We waited to here the winners. And the third place champions the nights said a lady. Next in second place is rebels. Finally the first place winners are the Warriors. Woohoo we won we won champions. We went up the stage. Before you all leave we have a big surprise she said. One Direction causing everybody to scream but me.

Amy and Payton the girls on my team made me stay. I just hope they didn't see me. I slowly slipped though the crowd but with my luck they saw me and ran off stage. I ran through the crowd towards the locker room. I took off my skin tight dress that was blue and black. There were spandex underneath them. I slipped on my blue skinny jeans and my orange tank top with blue crop top. I brushed my hair and took off all the glitter and makeup. I slipped on my blue beenie and grabbed my gym bag putting my stuff in.

I walked out the door but ran right into somebody. It was the guys. Shit I'm in deep shit I thought. Madison there you are, your coming with us Harry said. He tryed grabbing my arm but my reflexes were faster. I'm not going any where I said running into the locker room.I had to think fast. I saw an air duck. I climbed then opened it hopping inside then shutting the frame. I started crawling as I heard there voices getting closer.

***************************

Few minutes later

I finally got out and ran. I ran towards the gangs house or my new home. I then hopped in and took a warm shower relaxing my tired body. I then put on my pjs and went to sleep.