One direction

Sorry I forgot to post this on here!

Okay about everything with one direction. I'm heartbroken honestly. But I respect Zayn's decision about breaking out of the band. I will cheerish these past years with the boys. I honor Zayn's decision and understand. Being famous is not easy. Plus our fandom is awesome!

Dear Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall, thank you. Thank you for this wonderful fandom. I will never forget what you did for us. You guys are our family even though your breaking out. i hope you stay good friends and this isn't the end. This is the begining! This isn't goodbye! You have changed all of our lives! I will be a directioner forever!

I will never forget them. I have went to a concert and I have tickets again. Sadly it will be the four of them. I will support them no matter what. Everything happens for a reason. Years from now I hope I'll be telling my children about this great boyband. I don't know where I would be without them. This may sound cheesy but one direction has changed my life permantely and there's no going back.

I want the best for these boys no matter what happens. They always will have an effect in my life. I will always be a directioner and I'm proud to be. Hang in there people it will get better! The five years with these boys I wouldn't trade for anything and I'm forever greatful. Thank you Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis. I'm proud to be apart of the 1D family and I wish the boys the best of luck.
From
@lolpartyanimal13
Rebecca MaCloud