"Who are you?"

I had to include this video. I stg Richie is so fucking funny. Oh and {This story isn't set in the "IT" year, it's set nowadays.}❤️✌🏻Enjoyyy!!☀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•RICHIE'S POV•

It couldn't hurt to just talk for half an hour.

It's been a whole 8 hours without hearing his soothing voice.

Yeh, he may be a little shy but my god does he have the words of a poet.

*FLASHBACK*

He chuckled. Oh boy. He was somewhat amazing. He helped me feel calm within 2 minutes of him talking to me.

Like, how is this possible!? He's such a great internet best friend.

It's weird though.

It's like when i don't speak to him, a hole is left in my heart until i hear his voice again.

Strange.

Oh well.

We have so much in common.

He likes his job I like his job. He likes comics, I like that he likes comics. I like posters, he says he loves me liking posters.

Wait never mind, we're opposites.

*END OF FB*

I quickly turned on my console, hoping he'd be online.

He was.

Great! Half an hour it is.

•EDDIE'S POV•

Yes! My best friend is online. Thank god, at least I don't have to talk to my parents now.

I shouted to the next room, "Mom! I'm gaming! Don't come in!"

That should keep her out.

She replied with, "First, take your pills."

I sighed and quickly dipped into the bathroom, pretending to take them. I answered "Taken."
I was about to slide back into my room when I looked up to the face of my mother.

Shit.

She knows I faked.

"Open wide."

I did as she said. She examined my mouth. "No sign of the pills Eddie Bear."

"Stop calling me that."

"Eddie Bear! Don't use that tone with me, take your pills, you're sick. And Eddie, they're not placebos. Whoever told you that was fucking with you!"

I quickly took the pills.

"Can i go back into my room now?!"

"Go on then Eddie...Bear."

I fake smiled to her face and flipped her off as she walked away.

I, again, dipped into my room and slumped on my bed, placed the headset on my brown locks and picked up the controller.

"Hey, boy, you there?"

"Hey. I'm here." I replied.

"You seem upset. What's up?"

"My mom. Pills. Kind of a long story." I hesitated to tell him. I didn't even know who he was. I wasn't just gonna tell him about these random pills i've been taking by force of my shitty mom.

"Oh, you don't have to tell me, it's okay, but remember i'm always here."

"Thanks bro."

•RICHIE'S POV•

"No problem. Minecraft?"

I laughed and burped at the same time.

"Holy shit. I didn't know that was possible." I said, surprised.

"Oh fuck. Did you just invent a new thing!"

"I don't know! Hold on. That was cool."

"Sure was!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, anyway, back to the game. You wanna play minecraft or what?"

How could I deny to minecraft.

"Okay...build battle?"

"Oh sure!"

"Great. Erm so, there's no easy way to ask this but, I've been wondering, Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so each part is probably gonna be around 550 words, not exactly that but around. Hope you enjoyed this part! We WILL get to the gay stuff soon!❤️🏳️‍🌈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acacia ❤️xoxo