FOUR - Time

TRIGGER WARNING - this chapter may get intense for some, does have almost kidnapping and graphic scenes with blood.

I'm just going to keep posting my awesome drawing pictures for you all 😉 because I like them.

FOUR - Time

The wind is howling on this fine early Sunday morning. I am laying in the grass, staring up at the night sky. Taking in the beauty of it all, while a bottle of vodka is being gripped tightly in my right hand.

I blink hazily, watching the little lights glitter and shine. It's a nice night for a meltdown, the crazy wind but clear skies? Best thing ever.

I used to do this a lot with my mom and my brother, those were the days. The days where I would smile freely, I felt whole.

We would sit out, in the back yard and just watch the world go by, but we'd watch it go by together.

And now I am alone.

I bite my bottom lip as my mind is filled with images of my beautiful mother and my crazy, stupid but fun brother Wyatt. He and I were two peas in a pod, we looked out for each other.

We both shared the same bright, icy blue eyes that we had inherited from our grandmother on our moms side of the family. We both had dark brown hair from our father, and our smile lines from our mother.

Now I don't even know if he is dead or alive.

I sigh, before I pick up my bottle of vodka and take a swig if the toxic drink. I immediately start coughing and quickly sit up as my chest burns. I am now saturated in the liquid, as I had somehow forgotten about one very important thing that would stop me from being able to drink comfortably whilst laying down; Gravity.

"Oh god damn!" I say to myself as I try to wipe my face clean of the alcohol. "Why am I so fucking stupid?" I nearly cry to myself.

I know I'm a mess. I honestly don't know how to properly handle myself! Hence why I am alone in the middle of nowhere.

It's not a smart decision to be out here alone, but then again; I'm not the smart ideas kind of girl. I do stupid things, that is my identifier - wink, wink.

I stand up, shake myself off and begin to walk deeper into the park.

All I can hear is the sounds of my footsteps, the howling wind and the sound of the branches of the trees swaying to the force of the wind.

It's calming, it's beautiful.

I keep wandering whilst drinking for about twenty more minutes before the sound of my cell phone breaking me from my trance like state.

I wince as the harsh light attacking my eyes as I bring the screen up to my face.

Travis.