Chapter Four

Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Smut, Rape

Katsuki tensed up at the question. He had this look that basically said ‘Fuck’. It had took Katsuki so long to scrub Izuku's scent off his body, but the pregnancy scent radiated off of him. What if someone else knew too? Then what would the boy do? He hadn't realized that he had completely spaced out until he saw a hand wave in front of Katsuki's face.

“Bakugo... You there? Did you hear me?”

He snapped from his trance and looked up to face Todoroki. He gave him a weak and hurt smile ad he nodded.

“Yeah I heard you. Sorry about that... And um, yeah I am. But I'm not keeping the baby.” He said sheepishly. He knew that this was an often thing for a lot of Omegas but he felt bad for killing children, even if they weren't really alive yet.

“Why not?-”

“It was a mistake.” Katsuki interrupted his question rather quickly. “This wasn't meant to happen. That bastard just thinks that he can fuck me for fun or when he's bored or horny and then leave me to deal with the kids. Fucking asshole.”

He quickly clamped his hands over his mouth. He said too much. More than he really wanted too to be completely honest. It just came out. Maybe he should rant to himself in the mirror from now on.

“Bastard? Who's the bastard?”

Todoroki asked curiously. ‘Does he have a bad mate? Is that the bastard? What if it's not though? What can he mean? Wait... Omegas get raped all the time. Perhaps Bakugo was...? No. No way. He would've fought back though. But what if he was in heat and couldn't be strong? What if-’ His thoughts were cut off by Bakugo.

“No one. It's none of your business. You know what you know and there's that. Now stop being a damn investigator and leave me to my fucking devices.”

He growled, but it had no threat in it like usual. It was basically an empty shell of a menacing growl. He looked back to the concrete and put his head on his knee, expecting Todoroki to leave. But he didn't. He stayed put which made Katsuki feel a bit awkward.

“Um... Why are you still here?” He asked, a little upset that his attempt didn't work.

“Because I know you're lying to me. So I won't leave until you tell me the truth. I care about you Bakugo. Even though you can be a literal ass, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't be cared for. You deserve it. Like everyone else.” Shoto spoke his mind, without really thinking.

Katsuki honestly had mixed emotions at that point. No one ever said that to him. It almost made him believe it. But he knew deep down that he didn't deserve care. He didn't deserve this attention. His father said so. Katsuki stood up with small tears in his eyes and he stomped off the roof, just as the bell rang and Todoroki followed close behind. Katsuki sniffed his tears away and sat in his assigned seat. Shoto really wanted to go over to him but he didn't, he sat in his seat and patiently waited on everyone else and the teacher. Once everyone was in and settled, Aizawa just got into his sleeping bag and told them to do whatever. Everyone immediately went wild. Some boys rough housed in the back and the chatter of the girls were nonstop. Shoto was going over to Katsuki, bit at that point, the ash blonde was rushing out of the classroom. Shoto got up and followed Bakugo, making sure to stay a good distance behind him as to not be spotted by the shorter male. Katsuki had led the way to the Male's Bathroom. Shoto went inside, just as Katsuki locked himself in a stall and all of a sudden, Shoto heard Katsuki talking to himself.

“That stupid Half N' Half idiot. Telling me false fantasies... What..? I can. I can do that. As long as he returns my feelings.”

Shoto was confused at first. Who was Katsuki talking about? Who did he like? Was it one of his friends? Shoto wanted to know, hoping it was him but deep in his gut he knew that it'd probably never happen. Suddenly the Alpha heard soft sobs and whimpers. Bakugo was crying! What should he do? He began panicking slightly. He didn't know what was going on with Katsuki, but he wanted to know why he was talking to himself. What he was doing to himself. What was making his crush cry. Shoto heard the stall door unlocking so he quickly hid in the other one, cracking the door so he could see. He watched as Katsuki went to the sink to wash his hands? The water was tinted with red. Red? Blood! Why was he bleeding? Had he... Had Katsuki cut himself?! But why?! What the fuck was tearing away his pride? Shoto watched Katsuki leave the bathroom then he exited. He couldn't get that horrid sight out of his head. What the hell!

Shoto quickly went to the classroom, passing Bakugo as he did so. Katsuki didn't inspect anything so he just let him pass him.

~Time Skip~

Everyone was packing their things, seeing as the bell had rang a few moments ago. Katsuki turned to Izuku before the greenette could leave.

“Hey Izu-Kun.. Can I talk to you once everyone's left?”

“Sure thing, Kacchan!”

Once everyone had gone, Shoto had walked out of the class but stayed next to the door, he wanted to wait on Katsuki. He was taking an awful long time. Shoto peeked inside and watched and listened as the current events went down.

“I-Izuku.. You- You got me pregnant again.. And I wanted to know whether.. You want to keep it and help raise it?” Katsuki asked shyly. He always did this. When Izuku got him pregnant, he always asked the freckled boy if he wanted to keep the child and help raise it, but he just got the same answer every time. He honestly didn't even know why he kept his hopes up.

“How many times do I have to you this Kacchan? I don't want your fucking kids. Anything coming from you is bound to be horrible, even with my genes in it. But you know something, since you're here... Let's have fun shall we?” Izuku placed a devious smirk on his lips as he grabbed Katsuki's wrist.

“No. No. No! Izuku I don't want to do it again! Please... Didn't you have your fun yesterday? Please, I still hurt. I don't want this. Please. Please. Please.” Katsuki begged to no prevail, because he soon bent over a desk. His eyes immediately filled with tears. He was praying that somebody, anybody would walk in. Shoto was watching, his blood boiling by the second. But he didn't want to believe that this was the real Izuku.

“Listen bitch. I'm still in my rut, so you're just gonna take it like the good little slut you are, yeah?” He said as his hands traveled down and pulled Katsuki's pants and boxers to the floor, then he unzipped his own pants and pulled out his length. He planned on going in dry, and that's exactly what he did, earning a scream from Katsuki. He really loved those. He began thrusting at a fast and brutal pace, listening to Katsuki's cries but then suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on the side of his face. The force of the hit he received knocked him to the floor. He growled and looked up to see Shoto, who now had Katsuki in a protective grasp.

“Don't you ever lay a finger on him again, you bitch.”