Soul Mate [part 2]

Dedicated to Tiffanijolly eternallywarped thevampiremeganne

TW: SELF HARM, DEATH

It's been years since you met your mate. Chris was amazing and perfect (to you) in every sense of the word. You had your ups and downs but in the end you two were literally made for each other. But that's what was wrong too. The finest to compose could not play my pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're sorry for your loss y/n." People murmured as they walked past you. But you didn't hear them. You were in the casket with him. You felt it. Trapped. Cold. Dark. "Y/n!" Tiffani yelled, jerking you to face her. "You have to do this." She said, tears slipping from her eyes as you remained stone faced. "You have to live for him y/n. Don't be like this." She pleaded, gripping your shoulders tightly. You nodded absently. You looked down at your wrist, your pumpkin mark faded when he... when he left. You couldn't bear to say it, the thought if it made your throat close. It had been an accident, but still a tragedy none the less. You had a broken rib and a bruised face, Ryan had a broken leg, Ricky had a torn rotator cuff, and Justin had a fractured jaw. But Chris... Chris did what he could to protect you... and paid the price for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stepped out of the shower, swiping the condensation from the mirror. He was there. Standing behind you, you could feel his hands on your hips. Baby, it's okay. You're safe and that's all that matters. Tears formed in your eyes as he nestled his face in your neck, he was as cold as ice. "NO! Its not okay. I need you with me. I need you here. I just-" You started to get choked up, clutching your chest. Chris's ghostly form stepped closer, kissing your cheek. I chose to protect you my love... This was not your fault. He kissed your cheek, rubbing his icy fingers around your shoulders. You broke down in tears, sobbing uncontrollably, leaning against the mirror. Your tears turned to burning rage as you screamed to havens, punching the mirror hard enough to shatter it and put your fist through the wall. Chris's ghostly hand wrapped around your bloody fist, the pain faded away as the glass fell. "Y/n, who are you talking to?" Ricky asked, standing beside you, pulling another shard of glass from your hand. "He was just here..." You trailed off, looking around the room to see him in the far corner, leaning against the wall and smiling softly. "Baby, I need you..." You whimpered, reaching for the corner. Ricky turned to look where you were reaching to see nothing but a dark corner. "Y/n... there's no one there." He said, trying to get your attention back on him. "He's right there Ricky!" You exclaimed, jumping to your feet and running to the corner. Ricky quiet went to grab Justin and your friends... extremely worried for your well being. What you saw and what was true were two very different things. You were happy and healthy as long as Chris didn't leave you again. But what was actually happening was terrifying. You had lost a lot of weight from not eating, your hair was beginning to fall out, your skin was ashy grey, your eyes were lifeless and sunken back... you were dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were restrained to the bed again, you had tried to cut yourself with your tooth brush... but staff had found you. And when they did they took the brush, making you start fighting and screaming "Let me die!" They grabbed you by your arms, forcing you to bend until you landed on the bed, they instantly caught your feet and locked the straps around your limbs. The woman on the laptop stared at you, the nurse came over and looked at her documentation. "Miss y/l/n. Can you tell me where you are?" She asked, coming to stand next to your bed. You sighed, "Sheppard Pratt." "Can you tell me what today is?" "October seventeenth two thousand nineteen." You said, your throat burning. His birthday... "What happened?" She asked, moving a short lock of red hair out of her eyes. "It's his birthday." You stated quietly, your voice strained. "Y/n... its okay to be sad today. But its no reason to want to end it. You were so close to leaving-" "I don't want to leave. I want to see Chris. I want to be with him again!" You cried, sitting up on the restraint board, thrashing side to side. She huffed and walked out of the room, "Order me IM Zyprexa 5 and Benadryl 50."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another sunny day in downtown LA. You were happily walking down the street with the band, holding Chris's hand. It had been three years now, you had just started talking about getting married. It was beautiful... but oddly silent. Something felt off. Something was wrong, something was going to happen. "Chris?" He nodded and pulled you closer to him. LA is never quiet... and right now it was dead silent. The birds were flying scary low, and the air seemed to stand still. The urge to run crept up your spine. Suddenly the earth beneath your feet heaved, throwing you into the air. You screamed as you were ripped from Chris's grasp. Your dropped down, watching the buildings sway like trees in the wind. "Y/n, Run!" Chris yelled, grabbing you by the waist and pulling you along. The rest of the band following. You watched in horror as buildings around you collapsed. Dust and papers shreds flew around, stinging your skin. Chris dragged you into the basement of the nearest building, shoving you down into the corner. You clung to his shirt, terrified. "Y/n... I love you." "I love you too." He smiled and kissed you deeply. The foundation of the building shifted, Chris pushed you out of the way as you screamed. The wall collapsed. You felt a sharp pain in the back of your head and everything went black.