Pumpkin ***

Dedicated to Tiffanijolly eternallywarped thevampiremeganne

"Uhhh... what are you doing?" Vinny asked as you slammed the heavy fruit on the table in front of him. "WE. Are gonna carve up these pumpkins for date night." You said, leaning down to kiss him. "Why?" He pouted. motioning to the game system. "Because it's date night, you love me, you just got home from tour, and I asked nicely." You said, handing him the assorted knives and spoons for pumpkin carving. He smiled at you, kissing your cheek before grabbing the larger of the two fruits. "Loser cleans up." He said as he started drawing out his pumpkin design. It was his skull and cross bones. You grinned and drew out a devil face, plunging the knife into the thick fruit. "Save the seeds please." You asked as you concentrated on opening the pumpkin and scooping the mush out. You suddenly felt something cool, wet, and squishy land in your hair. You slowly turned to see Vinny had a shocked look on his face and he was trying not to laugh. "I'm so, so sorry babe. My scraper thingy slipped and-" You grabbed a handful of pumpkin guts and hit him square in the face. "Ooops. My scraper thingy slipped." You giggled as he wiped pumpkin entrails from his face, some of it sticking to his beard like glue. "So that's how its gonna be?" He growled, cracking his neck. You giggled as you sent another handful of pumpkin guts sailing through the air, landing on his chest with a thwack. "This is war baby!" You cried as you began to scoop a second handful. You both went until there were no more pumpkin guts to throw, you were thoroughly covered in goop. You strode over to his side of the counter top and hugged him, kissing his neck and cheek. He smiled and kissed you, tangling his hand in you now pumpkin covered hair. "Let's finish this and get a shower. I smell like a basic bitch." You both laughed and retuned to your perspective projects, delighted with the outcomes. Vinny dashed to the bathroom, making sure to get the water warm while you cleaned the remaining goop up off the floor, some of it even got onto the ceiling. "Babe! Waiting on you!" He called, you smiled and stripped your clothes off into the trash. You strode into the bathroom, completely ingnoring his stare as you climbed under the warm water. Vinny was quick to join you, running his hands up your arms and chest. You turned so he was under the water, reaching for the shampoo and squirting some into your palm before massaging the soap into his thick locks. He hummed at the feeling, massaging his scalp. You turned him around and rinsed the bubbles away before applying the conditioner, leaving it to sit. He grabbed you by the waist and kissed you deeply before spinning you into the awaiting water. He repeated your actions, you felt his semi hard cock nudge your ass when you moaned. He left the conditioner sit as he pulled you hips to his, grinding against you. "Finish here, move to bed." You moaned as he dug his fingers into your hip bones, you loved the feeling of being trapped. "Why not here baby?" He purred, kissing your shoulder blade. "Don't like shower sex." You growled, pulling him under the water with you. You both rinsed the conditioner off, he was quick to grab your body soap. He massaged the liquid across your body, paying attention to your chest and between your legs the most. You moved to rinse off before quicky doing the same to him, stroking his growing length firmly. He reached down and held your wrists, pulling you up to kiss you harshly. "Out. Now." He growled against your lips as you both went under the now chilled water.