Chapter 46 - I Don't Know

Logan Nielsen

4 months after Mandy left..

Jackson told me that she's been seeing someone and his name is Kyle Denver or Jacob William. He used to be a mafia and he's from Canada. He has a company in Toronto but he made another company in New York. He was supposed to get married with Catherine Ashton but they ended up not getting married.

Apparently Jackson said that Joan and Nathan who introduced them both. Kyle and Mandy always hung out together almost everyday, either him going to her apartment or her having lunch with him.

My heart hurts just by thinking about it. How lucky that bastard to be able to spend time with her. I just finished strolling around town mingling with people. It's fun to go to town and learn about the people.

I want to be King, there's no denying it but on the other side.. I'm willing to give it up if I can be together with Mandy.

I knocked my father's study room before walking in and I found my mother sitting on the sofa reading her book. When she saw me, she smiles and gestured me to come in.

"How's the stroll?" My mother asked.

"It was good." I answered as I sat on the sofa right across her.

"Your father went out to talk to your grandfather." I nodded when she said that.

"I've notice that you lost a lot of weight, Logan. I think you should eat more."

"I've been exercising."

"I know but still.. you rarely eat these days. I'm worried about you, should I call a doctor to check on you?" She asked as she put her book in front of her.

"I'm fine, mother. So why did father call me?" I asked as I leaned my body fully to the sofa. Before she can answer, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." My mother said and I turned to the door to see Linnea. I raised my eyebrows looking at her and she just gave me a weak smile.

"Linnea!" My mother squealed as she got up from the sofa. She hugged Linnea and Linnea hugged her back.

"How are you, darling?" My mother asked her.

"I'm good, how about you?" Linnea asked back.

"I'm great and I'm so happy to see you here." My mother said as she held both of her hands. Linnea sat down beside me after that and my mother went out to call my father.

"What happened to you? I thought you still have 2 months in Norway." I asked as I turned to her and she shook her head.

"I'm going to rule Sweden and you're going to be my husband." She said and I sighed.

"We're on the same boat now?"

"Yeah, two broken hearted people." She nodded. I notice that Linnea changed a lot. She became so quite and she lost a lot of weight too. I wondered what happen to her and Isaac.

"None of us have the power to stop the marriage huh?" Linnea asked and I nodded.

"It would have been you but I guess.. you're not complaining anymore."

"I guess it's our destiny." She said in a small tone. I took her hand and got up from the sofa.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking at me confuse.

"Let's stroll around the garden, you'll love it." I smiled and she got up. We walked out from the study room and my parents saw us.

"Where are you two going?" My father asked.

"Your Highness.." Linnea bowed a little to my father.

"Hello Linnea." My father smiled to her.

"We're going to have a stroll around the garden, I hope you don't mind if we continue the talk later on." I said to my father and he gestured me to go. I pulled Linnea with me and we walked out from the palace.

"So.. tell me what happen." I said as I let her hand go.

"I don't want to talk about it now, Logan." She said as she looked at me like she's about to cry.

"It's okay." I said as I pulled her into a hug. She ended up crying in my arms. She hugged me tightly and cried her heart out.

"There there.. what did he do to you?" I patted her back trying to calm her down. After crying for awhile, she released the hug and I wiped her tears.

"Sorry.. I just.. I can't hold it anymore." She said as she wiped her tears.

"It's okay."

"I've decided to go back to Sweden for good and my parents still want me to marry you so here I am. I don't know what's my life going to be anymore, Logan. I'm done with all this shit." She said as she looked at me.

"Same."

"How's Mandy?"

"She's dating someone else now." I said and her eyes widen.

"No.."

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to help you to go to America again?" I shook my head when she asked me that.

"She won't see me until I have my crown."

"Your parents huh?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I guess we both are still our parents' robot huh?" She asked as she let me go. I nodded weakly and she held my hand. We started to walk around the garden in silence. We both have our lives ruined and I bet we both want to runaway from our lives.

"I think I'm done with love. I don't believe it anymore.. especially when you're born as a Princess."

"What did Isaac do?"

"It's complicated." She answered.

"Our lives suck."

"Tell me about it.." She managed to chuckle a little and I sighed.

"If we ended up getting married.. if.. and then if we have kids.. I will let them go. I won't let them rule.. I will give then the freedom to be like everyone else." Linnea said and I nodded.

"When will we.. find our happiness?" I asked.

"I don't know.."